From Smite Wiki
Tiers[edit | edit source]
|50||This is a ward that allows you to see normal enemy movements with 45 units. It does respect line of sight and can't see through walls or stealth. It remains for 3 minutes or until killed.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Players can only carry up to 2 of this item at a time.
- Each player can only place up to 2 wards of any kind at a time. Placing more than 2 wards will cause the oldest one to be destroyed.
- Wards are invisible, but can be revealed by Sentry Wards. Revealed wards can be destroyed with 3 basic attacks. Killing a ward rewards 50 gold.
- Wards are revealed for 1s when placed, but are not targetable.
- This item is disabled in the Siege game mode.
|Healing Potion||Mana Potion||Multi Potion||Ward|
|Sentry Ward||Chalice of Healing||Chalice of Mana||Chalice of the Oracle|
|Potion of Magical Might||Potion of Physical Might||Elixir of Defense||Elixir of Power|
|Aegis Amulet||Belt of Frenzy||Blink Rune||Bracer of Undoing|
|Cursed Ankh||Hand of the Gods||Heavenly Wings||Horrific Emblem|
|Magic Shell||Meditation Cloak||Phantom Veil||Purification Beads|
|Shield of Thorns||Sundering Spear||Teleport Glyph|
|Bumba's Mask||Lono's Mask||Rangda's Mask||Bluestone Pendant|
|Death's Toll||Mark of the Vanguard||Sands of Time||Soul Stone|
|Swift Wing||Vampiric Shroud||War Flag||Watcher's Gift|