From Smite Wiki
Tiers[edit | edit source]
|50||This is a ward that allows you to see normal enemy movements with 45 units. It does respect line of sight and can't see through walls or stealth. It remains for 3 minutes or until killed.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Players can only carry up to 2 of this item at a time.
- Each player can only place up to 2 wards of any kind at a time. Placing more than 2 wards will cause the oldest one to be destroyed.
- Wards are invisible, but can be revealed by Sentry Wards. Revealed wards can be destroyed with 3 basic attacks. Killing a ward rewards 50 gold.
- Wards are revealed for 1s when placed, but are not targetable.
- This item is disabled in the Siege game mode.
|Healing Potion||Mana Potion||Multi Potion||Ward|
|Sentry Ward||Baron's Brew||Chalice of Healing||Chalice of Mana|
|Chalice of the Oracle||Potion of Magical Might||Potion of Physical Might||Elixir of Defense|
|Elixir of Power|
|Aegis Amulet||Belt of Frenzy||Blink Rune||Bracer of Undoing|
|Cursed Ankh||Heavenly Wings||Horrific Emblem||Magic Shell|
|Meditation Cloak||Phantom Veil||Purification Beads||Shield of Thorns|
|Sundering Spear||Teleport Glyph|
|Assassin's Blessing||Attacker's Blessing||Defender's Blessing||Guardian's Blessing|
|Hunter's Blessing||Mage's Blessing||Specialist's Blessing||Warrior's Blessing|