Welcome to the Community Guides page. Feel free to post here if a category is missing or if you feel something needs to be added! :) Tesla 16:55, 12 July 2012 (UTC)
Missing some icons for the Gods[edit source]
So, I was getting to making a Misc Guide for Nemesis, and when I looked through the icons to find hers, it wasn't there. I noticed quite a lot of god icons were missing from that page. Basically, the icons page needs a big update.
- I'm aware of this. As I had mentioned earlier the guides section has been abandoned for years, but I've been working on it to restore it. I already udpated the infobox (the box on the right of the pages) and the guide sections themselves. I still have to add the icons for the ability build template, which requires me to manually every god that has been released. For now you can ignore it and add the info you got, I'll tell you when the abilities thingy is fully functional again.--Malvodion (talk) 23:41, 29 November 2014 (UTC)
God and Player Mastery Level - What are they for?[edit source]
They only thing I can find out about the God Mastery is that getting gods to lv1 will give me a player mastery level.. Can't find out what that does for me either. I know there's lv30 endgame (ranked games is all I can tell), but aside from that, what do I get per level: anything?
My point is that I cannot find, either in-client or on this wiki, what God Mastery and Player Mastery are for. Explain it to us, yeah?
I can't be the only idiot who cannot figure it out.
- Masteries are basicly for bragging rights, to show that you have played a lot with that god, but there is also a few other things about it:
- At Rank 1 you unlock the option to buy a golden skin for that god. Golden skins come with a golden frame for the loading screen.
- At Rank 10, if you already own the golden skin for that god, you unlock their legendary skin for free.
- Currently it's one of the requirements for "Solo Master" and "League" matches. You need to have atleast 12 gods at rank 1 to play in them.