SMITE Version 5.12.4860
5.12 - Cyber Shadow | July 9, 2018
- 1 5.12 - Cyber Shadow | July 9, 2018
- 1.1 New God Skins
- 1.2 New Voice Packs
- 1.3 Misc.
- 1.4 Bug Fixes
- 1.5 Item Balance
- 1.6 God Balance
New God Skins
New Voice Packs
Primal Fire Bundle
- Primal Fire Ares
- Primal Fire Recall Skin
- Primal Fire Ward Skin
International Announcer Pack Bundle
- Russian Announcer Pack
- French Announcer Pack
- German Announcer Pack
- Portuguese Announcer Pack
- Spanish Announcer Pack
- Abyssal Executioner Chaac
- Dashing Deceiver Loki
- Road Rebel Hercules
Fantasy Points Store
- Jag.Rar Xbalanque
- Grim Eclipse Hou Yi
- Covert Ops Bastet
Fantasy Point Tipping
- This feature has been removed from the game to prepare for a new positive player behavior reward system launching in 5.13.
- World Cup Celebration! – Play 3 Matches
- Completing this achievement will unlock the International Announcer Pack Bundle.
- Gods should no longer fly into the air and die if they become stuck inside walls. Now gods should find the closest safe position and be placed there if they somehow do end up in a wall.
- Fixed an issue where stance changers passive meter cooldowns didn't match their actual cooldowns.
- Fixed an issue where Janus could ult out of bounds on the Clash map.
- Fixed an issue where daily bundle prices didn't visually update when coupons applied to them.
- Fixed an issue where party leaders would get an incorrect “invite declined” popup after invites were accepted.
- Fixed an issue where god tooltips would remain on screen too long, covering UI on new screens.
- Clan Rosters will now show avatars.
- Fixed an issue where all kills appeared as red team kills.
- Fire Giant UI Icon should now properly appear on gods who are buffed by it.
- Skip Forward keybind has been fixed.
- Particle FX for which team killed a neutral camp show be more visible now.
- Fixed an issue where spectator would see 2x bottom bars overlapping upon loading into the game.
- Fixed an issue where gold fury and fire giant UI looked incomplete until they spawned the first time.
- Fixed an issue where you could not scroll through all items in the item builder.
- Fixed an issue where players got no UI feedback when trying to buy/rent a god they could not afford.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in the tutorial.
- Increased Polar Vortex Kukulkan's Ultimate volume.
- Increased Senpai Da Ji's abilities volume.
- The Following Voice Packs have been remastered for more consistent volume:
- Default Tyr
- Renegade Awilix
- Quetzakukulkan Kukulkan
- Run.exe Mercury
- Grim Shadow Nox
- Fixed an issue where sometimes players couldn't see their allied gods or their pedestals.
- If a god's pet gets the last hit on an enemy god, the pet's owner will now properly get the power buff reward.
- Fixed an issue where the End of Match Lobby would show incorrect information or not enough players.
- Fixed an issue where viewing the adventures leaderboard could crash the game.
- Fixed an issue where Baron Samedi gained an additional 10% of his Magical Power while consuming Baron's Brew.
- Fixed an issue where Life of the Party couldn't be used while Crippled.
- Fixed the missing FX on the Cursed King Cernunnos skin.
- Fixed an issue where Chernobog could reveal enemies for longer than intended if he died while using his ultimate.
- Fixed an issue where Kali passive meter wouldn't let her choose a new target after respawning.
- Ne Zha's Armillary Sash will no longer go on cooldown if interrupted before it has any gameplay effect.
- Fixed an issue where lobby animations sometimes did not play correctly.
- Fixed an issue where bird bomb combo would not work as intended if he had Evolved Hide of the Urchin.
- Fixed an issue where Ra's model would turn strange directions while moving and basic attacking.
- Fixed an issue where The Morrigan's Item Build would be missing when she uses her Ultimate.
- Changed The Morrigan's ultimate so that she does not trigger death effects when reverting back to The Morrigan.
- Fixed an issue where Vamana's ultimate would not be extended in duration from taking hits.
- Fixed an issue where Ymir's ultimate would create debuff icons for his passive ability with different text.
“While the offensive boots have their pros and cons and see quite a lot of use, the utility boots struggle to compete. We are are increasing the base survivability Reinforced Shoes bring both upfront and in extended teamfights.”
- Increased Health from 75 to 100.
- Increased max passive stacks from 6 to 7.
- Increased Health from 75 to 100.
- Increased max passive stacks from 6 to 7.
“Traveler's Shoes and Talaria Boots are also seeing a bump to ensure they feel like an impactful utility choice when compared to their more offensive counterparts. With a slight bump in damage these boots should contribute enough damage for players looking to roam around the map fast.”
- Increased Magical Power from 20 to 25.
- Increased Physical Power from 15 to 20.
“In this patch we are looking to help Magical carries which have been struggling in the later stages of this split. Demonic Grip is a core item that provides a large amount of Attack Speed and Shred, but without enough power behind it it is difficult to bring into a build until much later. With a boost to the power it provides it is a much more attractive choice.”
- Increased Magical Power from 50 to 65.
“Telkhines is the late game powerhouse item for Magical carries, but the Power and passive was not bringing enough to really highlight Basic Attack damage for these carries. We are increasing both the Power this provides as well as the passive to really allow Magical carries to pack a punch late game.”
- Increased Magical Power from 70 to 90.
- Increased Power Scaling on Passive from 8% to 10%.
“Artemis has been showing off her late game carry potential this season, using Tusky and her ability to pressure her opponents to great effect. While susceptible to ganks, the Crowd Control immunity from Calydonian Boar really allows her to kite her opponents for support to arrive if she doesn't turn the fight on her own. We are lowering the CC Immunity duration to lower how long Artemis can play without worrying about Crowd Control from her opponents.”
- Calydonian Boar
- Decreased CC Immunity from 3s to 1.5s.
“Athena is the most contested god in the entire SMITE Pro League. She has been picked or banned in almost every game, with a relatively balanced performance. Athena is a popular pick but not necessarily a dominant one, so we want to be careful with her adjustments. One key aspect of her kit that pros seem to use more often than the average player is her late-game ultimate. They will often dive with Athena, drawing out a lot of cooldowns and poke damage, then return to base, heal, and ult back into the fight. We want to slow down this specific strategy to help curb her power level only at the highest levels of play.”
- Defender of Olympus
- Decreased Base Damage from 350/450/550/650/750 to 350/430/510/590/670.
- Increased Cooldown from 110/105/100/95/90 to 110s at all ranks.
“Baron Samedi arrived to the party in a grand fashion! We are specifically looking to bring down the amount of damage he is dealing through Vivid Gaze and when Life of the Party connects. Combined with a few other bug fixes that will also lower his damage output (such as not gaining 10% Magical Power while consuming his Brew) he will rely more on the control he brings to the fight than his currently high burst. We will continue to watch his performance after these nerfs to really get a feel for any future adjustments.”
- Decreased bonus damage targets take while at max hysteria from 25% to 20%.
- Vivid Gaze
- Fixed an issue where the second beam hit did 30% of the first beam's damage, rather than the listed 15%.
- Decreased Damage from 90/140/190/240/290 to 80/130/180/230/280.
- Reduced Magical Power scaling from 80% to 70%.
- Wrap It Up
- Fixed an issue where targets with root immunity were still being rooted.
- Life of the Party
- Decreased Base Damage on Hit from 140/210/280/350/420 to 100/170/240/310/380.
- Reduced Damage mitigation from 50% to 35%.
- Reduced Stun duration from 2s to 1.5s.
“Camazotz is getting a bump to his mana pool and costs as well as his sustain from Essence Drinker. These changes will help Camazotz stay out and engage his opponents more frequently without needing to return to base as early.”
- Essence Drinker
- Increased Lifesteal and Healing Bonus from 3% to 6%.
- Decreased Mana cost from 60/65/70/75/80 to 50/55/60/65/70.
“Chernobog's global slow has really enabled him to excel at high level play, allowing teams to engage or flee under his watch. We are making the slow slower to get going, allowing enemies more room to counterplay this effect. Vicious Barrage is also having it's attack speed reduced keeping his late game power a bit more in check.”
- Vicious Barrage
- Decreased Attack Speed Buff from 30/40/50/60/70% to 20/30/40/50/60%.
- Living Nightmare
- Decreased Shadow Slow from 5% stacking 4 times to 4% stacking 5 times.
“This grumpy dwarf is getting a few small buffs to help him play more smoothly. Fafnir's ultimate requires him to use all of his abilities to get the most out of the ability, which can cause big mana problems for him. We are decreasing the mana cost of two of his abilities to mitigate this. He also had slightly lower base HP5 than the rest of the guardian pool so that is being brought up to a more normal level.”
- Increased Base HP5 from 5 to 7.
- Underhanded Tactics
- Decreased Mana Cost from 70 to 60.
- Draconic Corruption
- Decreased Mana Cost from 100 to 70.
“Mercury both excelled at early game clear speed and late game carry potential, causing him to really run up the ranks. We are reducing the base damage for the early ranks of Made You Look to keep his clear speed more in line with his late game potential.”
- Made You Look
- Decreased Base Damage from 90/120/150/180/210 to 70/105/140/175/210.