SMITE Version 4.25.4533
4.25 - Warden of the Underworld | January 9, 2018
- 1 4.25 - Warden of the Underworld | January 9, 2018
- 1.1 New Greek God: Cerberus - Warden of the Underworld
- 1.2 New God Skins
- 1.3 New Voice Packs
- 1.4 Ragnarok Event Quests
- 1.5 Loading Frame
- 1.6 Recall Skin
- 1.7 Emotes
- 1.8 Gods – Balances
New Greek God: Cerberus - Warden of the Underworld
Spirit of Death (Passive)
- Any time an Enemy God within 40 of Cerberus is healed, that healing is reduced by 20% and Cerberus receives 40% of the heal.
- Cerberus's snake tail spits venom that passes through and damages Enemies. If Cerberus's dog heads are Alert, they then also spit venom when the ability is fired. Each head is alerted upon hitting an Enemy with a Basic Attack, and all are alerted after Ghastly Breath. Each projectile that hits the same target deals 20% less damage, but hitting an Enemy with all 4 Stuns them.
- Each of Cerberus's 3 heads releases a cone of noxious breath in front of them, damaging all enemies in range 7 times over 2.4s and reducing their Magical Protections up to three times. Enemies in the center of his breath are also Slowed up to three times. This attack immediately puts all three of Cerberus's heads on Alert for Paralyzing Spit.
- Cerberus leaps a short distance forward, dealing damage on impact and severing the souls of Enemies. These souls will not block Cerberus's attacks, and killing the souls heals Cerberus.
- Cerberus's haunting wail summons below him the souls of the damned, which then lift all Enemy Gods into the air while stretching the link between their bodies and souls, Damaging them. A short time later, Cerberus uses this link to pull the Enemies to him.
New God Skins
New Voice Packs
Ragnarok Event Quests
- The Battle Begins
- Deal 20,000 Damage
- Surtr's Wrath
- Slay 1 Jungle Boss
- The Bloody Battle
- Get 30 kills/assists
- (Reward Awesome Chest)
- Ragnarok Loading Frame
- Lava Recall Skin
- Xing Tian VXG
- Sol (Bubble gum) VXG
Gods – Balances
“Anhur has struggled to lane against other hunters due to opponents absorbing his entire waveclear. Targets impaled will now deal damage to targets they pass through, allowing Anhur to have more consistent wave clear. Highly skilled Anhur players can also try for more damage on enemy gods with a well places Impale.”
- Targets who are impaled will now deal Impales damage to targets they pass through.
“Chaac is a Warrior that does ok in a few areas, but often doesn't bring enough to the table to justify picking him over other gods A while back, Rain Dance used to slow Attack Speed on targets caught in this rain which helped him box and gave him better ability to dive the enemy team. We are bringing this back so that he has a specific benefit to picking him against team comps that are reliant on basic attackers.”
- Rain Dance
- Now provides an Attack Speed slow of 5/10/15/20/25%.
“Hun Batz started off Season 4 as a quite popular god, but has dropped off heavily throughout the year. Hun Batz still has many tools to make him a worthwhile pick, like his huge crowd controlling ultimate, but we are looking to increase his strength in a more consistent way. Increasing the damage of his poke ability will achieve this.”
- Sacred Monkey
- Increased Damage from 80/125/170/215/260 to 80/135/190/245/300.
“Terra was an unstoppable force when initially released, providing massive healing, damage, and control to her team. Through many patches we have toned down her strengths to bring her more in line, but this resulted in her feeling underwhelming. We are increasing the potency of the Monolith shatter slow, giving Terra more impact when she aggressively fights into an enemy team.”
- Increased slow from Shattering Monolith from 30% to 40%.
- Increased slow duration from Shattering Monolith from 1.5s to 2s.
“Zhong Kui's basic attack buddy will now always stay by him, even when this skill is on cooldown. Zhong Kui got a large buff this year and now sits in a much better spot than he did before, but time has shown he could use a little more. With a reduced cost and the bonus damage from Book of Demons, Zhong Kui will be a more formidable opponent.”
- Book of Demons
- Decreased Mana Cost from 75/80/85/90/95 to 60/65/70/75/80.
- This ability no longer takes away Zhong Kui's book basic attacks while on cooldown.