SMITE Version 2.13.2948.1
The Indomitable Spirit | September 1, 2015[edit | edit source]
New God: Xing Tian - The Relentless[edit | edit source]
Smouldering Rage (Passive)[edit | edit source]
- Xing Tian gains stacks of Smouldering Rage each time he hits an enemy with an ability (max 12 stacks). For each stack of Rage Xing Tian has, he gains HP5 (+3). Stacks last 18s.
Furious Roar[edit | edit source]
- Xing Tian shouts from his chest with great force, dealing 70/100/130/160/190 (+60% of his Magical Power) and reducing their Basic Attack damage by 30/35/40/45/50 for 1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5. Enemies take % of max Health as damage over time (+2.5% per second) as well. Cost: 55/60/65/70/75. Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11s.
Hook Slam[edit | edit source]
- Xing Tian first launches an attack with his axe, knocking the opponents into the air before slamming them into the ground and rooting them for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2s. Axe Damage: 30/50/70/90/110 (+25% of his Magical Power). Slam Damage: 60/100/140/180/220 (+45% of his Magical Power). Cost: 70/75/80/85/90. Cooldown: 18s.
Sky-Cutting Axe[edit | edit source]
- Xing Tian leaps forward dealing 65/85/105/125/145 (+30% of his Magical Power) damage to enemies when he lands and may leap again within 2s. While in the air, Xing Tian has increased protections (10/20/30/40/50), which are refreshed if he connects with a target. Using another ability during this time cancels the additional leap. Cost: 65/75/85/95/105. Cooldown: 14s.
Whirlwind of Rage and Steel[edit | edit source]
- Xing Tian spins his axe three times in succession, dealing 50/75/100/125/150 (+50% of his Magical Power) per swing and sweeping up his enemies before throwing them. Cost: 100. Cooldown: 100/95/90/85/80s.
New God Skins[edit | edit source]
|Indomitable Xing Tian||Ragnarok Fenrir||Volcanic Agni – Updated||Golden/Legendary/Diamond Ratatoskr|
New Voice Packs[edit | edit source]
New Emotes[edit | edit source]
- Xing Tian Clap and Wave
- Isis Special
New Avatar[edit | edit source]
- Xing Tian
New Wards[edit | edit source]
- Flower Ward
Updated God Cards[edit | edit source]
Misc[edit | edit source]
- New splash screen art when starting client.
- Added spawn indicators for Siege Minions.
- Jungle Practice
- Fixed issue with more than 2 players not able to level up.
- Odin dummies will now return to their starting point if displaced.
- Match Lobby
- Updated art for ‘God Select’ and ‘Lock In’ states.
- Fixed VGS for “Attack Tower/Phoenix” not playing correctly in some modes.
- Fixed ‘Objective Killer’ Achievement not being awarded for killing the Fire Giant.
- Fixed players not able to complete Conquest Tutorial as a Guardian.
- Fixed a number of Combat text issues.
- Fixed issues with the ‘Show Your Health’ UI Option.
Items[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Fixed issue with camera momentarily getting stuck if blinking into a Janus Portal.
Bluestone Pendant[edit | edit source]
“Bluestone Pendant was an item that offered Mana sustain instead of Health sustain. Unfortunately over the course of balancing it was either too potent or lackluster. This patch we are shifting the item away from a sustain focus. Instead, it will now augment ability damage users by providing a damage over time on enemies hit by abilities. The goal is to have a meaningful choice between waveclear and aggression, or sustain and defences for Physical users.”
- This item has been reworked.
- +20 Physical Power, +100 Mana. Passive: Enemies hit by your damaging abilities take an additional 30 Physical damage over 2s (max 2 stacks).
Enchanted Buckler[edit | edit source]
- Cost reduced from 750 to 700.
Warded Shield[edit | edit source]
- Cost reduced from 1450 to 1400.
Ancile[edit | edit source]
- Cost reduced from 2250 to 2200.
Runic Shield[edit | edit source]
- Cost reduced from 2300 to 2250.
Mail of Renewal[edit | edit source]
“Mail of Renewal is an interesting item that exists to help players persist during and after a fight. We have increased its overall effectiveness while making sure we kept the high end potential of this item from going out of control by making it refresh instead of stack in place. This should make the item more attractive overall.”
- Increased Cooldown Reduction from 10% to 15%.
- Increased healing from Passive from 10% to 20%.
- Passive now also activates on Objective Kills (Fire Giant, Gold Fury, Juggernaut, etc.).
- No longer stacks. Upon a successful trigger it will refresh the current duration.
Weakening Curse[edit | edit source]
“100% healing reduction is a potent stat to have on an active. It's existance has limited the usefulness of gods with healing abilities, as well as trivializing items like Divine Ruin, Brawler's Beatstick and gods with anti-healing abilities. By removing some of the healing reduction from this item, gods with healing abilities should have a little more breathing room but can still be shut down through itemization and counter picks.”
- Reduced healing reduction from 100% to 65%.
Hide of the Urchin[edit | edit source]
- Decreased cost from 2500 to 2400.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Banished players getting stuck on top of Medusa statues if created underneath them.
God Changes[edit | edit source]
Ao Kuang[edit | edit source]
“Ao Kuang was seeing very positive performances at the highest levels of play, but struggled in the hands of less experienced players. One of the biggest strengths at higher level play was the low Cooldown nature of Wild Storm. We have shifted some of the power away from this skill in favor of increasing the strength of Dragon Call. The goal is to balance out Ao Kuang over the multiple skill ranges he was being played at.”
- Increased base damage from 30/45/60/75/90 to 35/50/65/80/95 per Dragon.
- Reduced Magical Power Scaling from 50% to 40%.
- Increased Cooldown from 5s to 7s.
Cabrakan[edit | edit source]
- Fixed missing shields at Victory screen.
- Fixed a Basic Attack animation issue after attacking with Seismic Crush.
Chang'e[edit | edit source]
- Fixed mute not applying when using skins that have the Rabbit speak.
Fenrir[edit | edit source]
- Fixed ability not working on targets being pulled by Khepri.
Guan Yu[edit | edit source]
“Guan Yu is a Warrior who excels around being in a fight, shredding Protections, healing his team and dashing through targets. We wanted to reward him more for doing these things. His Passive will now also build stacks on dealing damage to enemy gods and the Cooldown on his dash was reduced. He should now be able to assist his team with more powerful heals and use his lower Cooldown to be in better positions.”
- Guan Yu now builds stacks upon dealing damage to an enemy god, as well as receiving damage
- Increased Slow from 20% to 30%.
- Reduced Cooldown from 14s to 12s.
Hercules[edit | edit source]
- Fixed inaccuracies with ground targeter causing targets to not get knocked up.
Hou Yi[edit | edit source]
- Improved highlighting accuracy.
Janus[edit | edit source]
- Improved highlighting accuracy.
Khepri[edit | edit source]
“Khepri was brought much more into line with the recent changes, but we still saw him over-performing. By increasing the Mana cost of Rising Dawn increasing the Cooldown on Solar Flare, when you choose to save teammates will become a more impactful choice.”
- Increased Mana cost from 40 to 50/55/60/65/70.
- Increased Cooldown from 15s to 18s.
Kumbhakarna[edit | edit source]
“Poor Kumbhakarna was underperforming across the board so we looked at some key aspects of hit kit. We brought up the damage and root duration of Groggy Strike as it was a very long channel for not much payoff. In a previous patch we split the damage from Epic Uppercut so that he could deal some more upfront damage but it reduced the Area of Effect damage of the landing. We like the split, but want to bring back some of the reward for hitting players with the landing of the Ultimate.”
- Increased base damage 50/90/130/170/210 to 70/120/170/220/270.
- Increased Root duration from 1.5s to 2s.
- Increased landing damage from 225/300/375/450/525 to 250/350/450/550/650.
Medusa[edit | edit source]
- Updated the spray fx to be more accurate.
Mercury[edit | edit source]
- Increased additional power from 25% to 30% of his movement speed from items.
Nox[edit | edit source]
- Nox cannot be pulled from Khepri after she's used Shadow Lock on a target.
Ravana[edit | edit source]
- Increased Health Return from 15/20/30/45/65 to 15/30/45/60/75.
Ymir[edit | edit source]
- Fixed ranks 2 and 3 being 1s shorter than stated.