SMITE Version 2.11.2891.1
The Rising Dawn | August 4, 2015[edit | edit source]
New God: Khepri - The Dawn Bringer[edit | edit source]
Fortitude (Passive)[edit | edit source]
- Every 5s, Khepri applies a shield to himself and nearby allied gods for 3% of the target's Maximum Health for 15s. The rate is slowed to every 10s while in combat (max. 15%).
Abduct[edit | edit source]
- Khepri lunges forward, dealing 80/140/200/260/320 (+40% of his Magical Power) damage to enemies he passes through. If he connects with an enemy god he stops, grabs them, and starts pulling them backwards. Enemies are silenced for the duration of the pull. Cost: 60. Cooldown: 15s.
Rising Dawn[edit | edit source]
- Khepri rolls the sun forward, setting ablaze all enemies it touches, reducing Physical Protections by 5/10/15/20/25%, and dealing 12/15/18/21/24 (+5% of his Magical Power) damage every .3s for 3s. Allies that are hit take 30/35/40/45/50% reduced damage from enemies for the duration. Cost: 40. Cooldown: 10s.
Solar Flare[edit | edit source]
- Khepri calls down the sun's ire at the target location, dealing 40/80/120/160/200 (+30% of his Magical Power) damage and rooting all targets in the area for 1.3/1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7s. Cost: 60/65/70/75/80. Cooldown: 15s.
Scarab's Blessing[edit | edit source]
- Khepri blesses an allied god, immediately cleansing them of all Crowd Control as well as granting them 5/10/15/20/25 Power, 20/25/30/35/40 Movement Speed, and immunity to Slow effects. If the marked ally would die while blessed, they are instead revived with a 40/45/50/55/60% of their maximum Health at Khepri's location. Cost: 80/90/100/110/120. Cooldown: 90.
New God Skins[edit | edit source]
|Imperator Khepri||Afterlife Anubis||Renegade Awilix|
|Gamma Slam Cabrakan||All for One! Freya||Golden/Legendary/Diamond Medusa|
Updated God Cards[edit | edit source]
|Lil' Mana Vamana|
New Voice Packs[edit | edit source]
New Emotes[edit | edit source]
- Khepri Wave and Clap
Arena[edit | edit source]
- Added grass that deteriorates over time.
UI[edit | edit source]
- Added artwork for the login page.
- Revamped the lobby Store.
Misc[edit | edit source]
- Added support for MOTD games to grant skins temporarily.
- Mezmoreyez Announcer Pack has been been updated with new lines.
- Readdressing the T screen crashing for some players.
- Changed ‘Player Icon’ name to ‘Avatar’.
- God select screen will default to minimized when a god is randomly selected.
- Fixed League Qualifying bar showing dodged games in the total qualifying games played.
- Fixed God page showing incorrect values for Attack Speed.
- Fixed Emotes titles not showing after selecting one.
- Fixed mouse scroll wheel not working at God Skins page if cursor wasn't over a card.
Items[edit | edit source]
“We want players to feel rewarded for making smart item choices and make sure they have a wide pool to choose from. We looked at some of the underperforming items and tweaked them to make them more attractive for players to utilize.”
Breastplate of Valor[edit | edit source]
- Reduced Mana from 550 to 300.
- Reduced cost from 2300 to 1950.
Silver Breastplate[edit | edit source]
- Reduce Mana from 300 to 200.
- Reduced cost from 1100 to 950.
Shield of Regrowth[edit | edit source]
- Increased movement speed bonus from 25% to 35%.
- Increased Passive duration from 2s to 4s.
Soul Eater[edit | edit source]
- Increased Attack Speed from 10 to 15%.
- Increased base Physical Lifesteal from 15 to 20%.
- Passive AURA now provides +15 Physical Power and +10 Physical Protection to allies.
- Removed Physical Lifesteal AURA from Passive.
Celestial Legion Helm[edit | edit source]
- Increased Magical Power from 40 to 60.
Runic Shield[edit | edit source]
- New Passive: AURA - All enemies within range 55 have their Magical Power reduced by 50 and Attack Speed reduced by 20%.
Ancile[edit | edit source]
- +25 Physical Power, +40 Magical Protection, +15% Cooldown Reduction. Passive - You permanently gain +5 Health per stack, and receive 5 stacks per god kill and 1 stack per minion kill. (max. 50 stacks).
Enchanted Buckler[edit | edit source]
- Reduced base cost from 820 to 750.
Warded Shield[edit | edit source]
- Reduced Magical Protection from 40 to 35.
Silver Talisman[edit | edit source]
- Reduced Health from 200 to 125.
Heartseeker/Doom Orb[edit | edit source]
- These items are now available in Assault.
Telkhines Ring[edit | edit source]
- No longer provides Magical Protection.
- Now provides +100 Health.
Gods - Balance/Updates/Fixes[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- More Gods have had persisting recall fx cleaned up: Agni; Ah Muzen Cab; Cupid; Freya; Guan Yu; He Bo; Isis; Mercury; Nu Wa; Odin; and Ymir.
Ah Puch[edit | edit source]
“We removed the Slow on his Ultimate entirely. His Ultimate was too potent and offered little counterplay, especially when paired with the Slow on his Undead Surge. We like his burst playstyle and zone control, but we felt the Ultimate granted him too much safety, and removing the Slow takes away some of this safety.”
- Fixed this skill dealing unintended damage. The bonus damage was counting an extra heal stack.
- No longer Slows enemies hit by Wraiths.
Ao Kuang[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Polynomicon Passive activating on target when cast at max range.
Athena[edit | edit source]
- Fixed being able to reset her Basic Attack progression when spam cancelling ability.
- Fixed her arrival fx persisting on Ally after her death.
- Fixed audio from ability persisting after death.
Awilix[edit | edit source]
- Fixed knockup duration being shortened if target was jumping.
- Fixed an issue where could not pull Hou Yi during Divebomb.
Bacchus[edit | edit source]
- Fixed some missing voice over lines when destroying objectives.
Bellona[edit | edit source]
“Bellona's kit has many strengths, and in this patch we wanted to hit key points where we felt this strength was too much. The Slow granted from Shield Bash was too potent for a single point investment, and late game Eagle's Rally was coming up too often. This should allow for more counterplay at both early and late game stages.”
- Reduced Slow from 30% to 15/20/25/30/35%.
- Increased Cooldown from 75/70/65/60/55 to 75s at all ranks.
Chaac[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Mana display issue when cast with full Passive.
- Fixed Mana display issue when cast with full Passive.
Chang'e[edit | edit source]
- Improved the accuracy of the Arc.
- Fixed an issue with the magical scaling of this ability not applying properly.
Freya[edit | edit source]
- Updated weapon trails for Standard, Frost Maiden, and Mastery skins.
Kumbhakarna[edit | edit source]
- Fixed getting stuck on top of Arena walls after being executed from Ao Kuang.
Loki[edit | edit source]
- Fixed mis-colored teeth for Mastery skins.
- Fixed Loki's hands clipping through his face on Infiltrator Victory screen.
- Updated art for buff icon.
- Fixed Loki not playing stab animation when dealing killing blow.
Ne Zha[edit | edit source]
- Fixed being able to go inside towers after using on target.
Neith[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the end of match music playing over her custom Victory music.
- Fixed Standard voice playing when using ability with Carnaval skin.
- Fixed a rare issue where ability fx persist at the end of match.
Nox[edit | edit source]
- Fixed targets displaying incorrectly at Low Shader Settings.
Osiris[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Osiris able to walk through players while ability is active.
Ravana[edit | edit source]
“Ravana is in a much better place since the last changes, but we wanted to bring him up a little more. We increased the damage of his Overhead Kick and 10-Hand Shadow Fist slightly to help him trade better, and in conjunction with this allowed him to avoid damage and heal slightly more. These changes should bring out the dueling strengths that we like in Ravana.”
- Reduced Cooldown from 16/15/14/13/12s to 14/13/12/11/10s.
- Increased damage from 55/90/125/160/195 to 70/105/140/175/210.
- Increased Health Return from 10/15/25/40/60 to 15/20/30/45/65.
- Increased damage from 115/140/165/190/215 to 120/155/190/225/260.
- Fixed a rare occurrence where Ravana could get stuck in a wall from Janus Portals.
- Fixed buff timer always showing 4s for each rank.
Ratatoskr[edit | edit source]
“Ratatoskr is meant to be a mobile menace. Unfortunately, his mobility made him too safe and frustrating to handle. Ratatoskr can now only Dart 3 times maximum, and his Ultimate will take longer to get Ratatoskr to safety. He should have some risk of engaging into the enemy team, and these changes should allow enemies the chance to capitalize on greedy plays.”
- Decreased distance traveled from 40 to 35.
- Is now limited to only 2 resets of Dart within 10s, for a maximum of 3 dashes.
- Increased setup time from 1s to 1.5s.
Sylvanus[edit | edit source]
- Fixed lighting issue for Dr. Vanus Defeat screen.
- This Passive now only triggers on melee Basic Attacks.
Xbalanque[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the fx turning off after recalling.