SMITE Version 2.1.2598.1
From Smite Wiki
Major Update - Battle Frost[edit | edit source]
New God: Bellona - Goddess of War[edit | edit source]
Master of War (Passive)[edit | edit source]
- Upon giving or receiving hits from basic attacks, Bellona gains +5 protections and +6% movement speed for 5s. (max 5 stacks).
Shield Bash[edit | edit source]
- Bellona dashes forward and bashes with her shield, dealing 80/120/160/200/240 +40% of her Physical Power as damage and slowing enemies 30% for 2s. Bellona gains 1 stack of block for each enemy god hit. Block absorbs all damage from a single basic attack and reflects 30% of the damage in an area around her. Bellona then makes basic attacks with sword and shield until out of combat, and every 3 successful basic attacks she gains another stack of block (max 3).
- Cost: 60 mana.
- Cooldown: 15 seconds.
Bludgeon[edit | edit source]
- Bellona summons a Hammer and spins, hitting every enemy around her for 30/60/90/120/150 +25% of her Physical Power, and then smashing forward in an overhand attack dealing 70/130/190/250/310 +60% of her Physical Power as Damage. Each enemy god hit in the spin increases the damage of the overhand attack by +30%. Bellona now makes basic attacks with her Hammer until out of combat. Every Hammer attack hits all enemies in melee range.
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana.
- Cooldown: 10 seconds.
Scourge[edit | edit source]
- Bellona summons a Scourge, dealing 60/100/140/180/220 +50% of her Physical Power as damage to all enemies in a line. Enemies hit are Disarmed for 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3s, and cannot make basic attacks. Bellona now makes basic attacks with a Scourge until out of combat, which has extended range (+4) and every third attack heals Bellona 30/50/70/90/110.
- Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 mana.
- Cooldown: 18 seconds.
Eagle's Rally[edit | edit source]
- Bellona plants a Roman flag, granting 15/20/25/30/35 protections and increased physical power by 10/20/30/40/50 to allied gods for 6/8/10/12/14s. Enemies directly under where the flag is placed take 100/200/300/400/500 +50% of her Physical Power as damage and are stunned for 1s.
- Cost: 100 mana.
- Cooldown: 75/70/65/60/55 seconds.
New God Skins[edit | edit source]
|Battle Maiden Bellona||La Roca Hercules||Daisy Despair Scylla||Golden/Legendary/Diamond Awilix|
Ymir New Model[edit | edit source]
- This new model updates Ymir's Standard, TwitchYmir, Nuclear Winter, Golden, Legendary, and Diamond skins.
New Voice Packs[edit | edit source]
New Emotes[edit | edit source]
- Ymir Dance!
Updated God Cards[edit | edit source]
New God Rotation[edit | edit source]
Misc[edit | edit source]
- Match invite art has been updated.
- Match invites will no longer block the user from browsing after accepting.
- Gamma screen now closes when a match invite appears.
- Booster tooltip over player icon now shows remaining time.
- Clicking GODS button on top bar now always redirects to the god page.
- Updated League requirement description to be more clear.
- A separate HOME button has been re-added to the end of match lobby.
- Single match god rentals have been removed.
- Tutorials have had UI updates.
- Back button has been added for GODS page.
- Fixed more cases of the Home screen images showing while in match.
- Fixed clan tags not showing on scoreboard in PvP matches.
- Fixed the Scoreboard not being accessible during match after server is offline.
- Fixed black areas shown when using special emotes that zoom out the camera.
- Fixed typo on Profile tooltip.
- Fixed the God Lore tab not initially showing scroll bar.
- Fixed being able to simultaneously scroll Friends list and chat.
- Fixed highlighting issues at the Loadouts Page when purchasing Wards and Icons.
- Fixed parties not being able to switch queues after encountering queue join errors.
- Chat has new tabs system.
- Made skin tooltip cards larger.
- Fixed Stun Indicators for players showing up as flashing through terrain.
- Fixed ability information cut off at GODS page.
- Fixed if you are in game with DND off. It would say DND in buddy list and vise versa.
Items[edit | edit source]
Bluestone Pendant[edit | edit source]
- Disabled for purchase in Assault.
Heartward Amulet[edit | edit source]
- Added to MP5 in store filter.
- Added to Physical Protection filter.
Hydra's Lament & Hydra's Star[edit | edit source]
- Fixed both old and new passives being applied to targets. Ouch.
Odysseus' Bow[edit | edit source]
- Will no longer count cleaving basic attacks as bonus hits.
Shield of Regrowth[edit | edit source]
- Fixed speed bonus not working with Nemesis Retribution healing.
Sovereignty[edit | edit source]
- Added to HP5 in store filter.
- Added to Magical Protection filter.
The Crusher[edit | edit source]
- Disabled for purchase in Joust.
Gods - Balance/Updates/Fixes[edit | edit source]
“As we are still fresh on the heels of Season 2's release, there won't be significant balance adjustments this patch. We want to give time for the previous changes to settle, and players to try out new builds and strategies.”
Apollo[edit | edit source]
- Fixed casting animations not playing for other players.
Ares[edit | edit source]
- Fixed typo: Changed Ares' to Ares.
Chang'e[edit | edit source]
- Fixed tooltip to no longer say it affects allies.
Fenrir[edit | edit source]
- Fixed casting animations not playing for other players.
Geb[edit | edit source]
- Fixed some graphical issues with his hanging roots on Golden/Legendary skins.
He Bo[edit | edit source]
- Updated tooltip to be more general.
Hou Yi[edit | edit source]
- Hou Yi can now glide over player deployables.
- Fixed Hou Yi still getting caught in Artemis Trap when descending.
Janus[edit | edit source]
- Corrected an issue where players falling through enemy portals could still use Aegis.
Thor[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Thor Tectonic Rift causing players to caught/stuck on top.
- Fixed Thor being able to use this ability while dying in air.
Ullr[edit | edit source]
- Fixed additional cases where players would see Ullr in the wrong stance.
Ymir[edit | edit source]
- Made it easier for Ymir to run past his wall after deploying at his feet.