SMITE Version 2.0.2574
From Smite Wiki
Misc[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where the pie charts on the profile page were not showing up.
- Fixed players not being sent back to the login page if losing connection to server.
- Fixed an issue where new accounts were causing crashes.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to load custom builds when playing the tutorial.
- Fixed an issue that caused players disconnecting in co-op play to respawn bots prematurely.
- Fixed an issue where Thanatos’ passive was not granting minimap vision on the new Conquest.
- Fixed an issue where players would be taken to the Home Screen when pressing escape when losing connection to the servers.
- Removed the unlock button on the gods page for skins that can only be obtained through chests.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to crash upon logging in.
- Fixed an issue where the purple buff camp spawned the old cyclops in Conquest.
- Fixed an issue where the bottom UI element would disappear when reconnecting to a match.
- Fixed an issue where buff camps would run away when feared and become invulnerable.
- Replaced the missing Account Boost indicator on the Home Screen.
- Increased the volume on the Bakasura Rage Voice Pack.
- Fixed an issue where Janus would get stuck flying in the air if he portals into the Fire Giant chest.
- Fixed an issue where the Purchase Chest button would light up even if you owned all the items in the chest.
- Fixed an issue where the game could be moved in Borderless Window mode even at native resolution.
- Added a Close button at the gamma screen.
- Fixed issues where players could not select a god in the match lobby.