SMITE Version 1.0.2379.3
New Goddess: Nox - Goddess of the Night[edit | edit source]
Flame of the Night (Passive)[edit | edit source]
- Nox's candles gather energy from all abilities used near her. For every ability cast near Nox (excluding her own) a new candle is lit. Once all 4 are lit, Nox's next casted ability costs no mana.
Shadow Barrier[edit | edit source]
- Nox creates a barrier of night around herself for 1s that mitigates 50/60/70/80/90% damage from the next hostile ability that hits her. Basic attacks are also mitigated for the entire duration that the shield is up. Nox cleanses roots and slows while this ability is active.
- Cost: 70 mana.
- Cooldown: 20 seconds.
Nightfall Raven[edit | edit source]
- Nox launches a raven that spreads night along its path. Every enemy it touches takes 100/110/120/130/140 damage +70% of your Magical Power, is silenced for 1s, and is Shrouded in Darkness. The Shroud of Darkness lasts for 5s.
- Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 mana.
- Cooldown: 15 seconds.
Siphon Darkness[edit | edit source]
- Nox targets the ground and attempts to consume all darkness in that area. Enemies who are standing in the target area take 80/90/100/110/120 damage +50% of your Magical Power. If a target is Shrouded In Darkness then it takes double the amount of damage.
- Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 mana.
- Cooldown: 3 seconds.
Night Terror[edit | edit source]
- Nox links her shadow with an enemy player, dealing 150/160/170/180/190 damage +75% of your magical power. While linked with Nox, enemies take damage again every time they use an ability. Nox's ability cooldowns are also reduced by 5s every time an enemy uses an ability while linked. The link is broken by moving out of range, or after 5s.
- Cost: 100 mana.
- Cooldown: 90 seconds.
New God Skins[edit | edit source]
|Crimson Eclipse Nox||Orbital Strike Rama||Trophy Hunter Kali|
|Infernal Agni||Water Dancer Nu Wa||Golden/Legendary/Diamond Cabrakan|
Infernal Agni[edit | edit source]
- The Infernal Agni skin is a special reward for buying at least 12 Odyssey items.
Water Dancer Nu Wa[edit | edit source]
- Claim Your FREE Nu Wa Skin Now: 
New Voice Packs[edit | edit source]
New Player Icons[edit | edit source]
- Country Flags - Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Paraguay, and Uruguay!
- International 2014 Icon
New Emotes[edit | edit source]
- You can now purchase and play Emotes in the match lobby!
- The following emotes have been added:
- Bastet Wave + Clap
- Chaac Wave + Clap
- Change Wave + Clap
- Chronos Wave + Clap
- Geb Wave + Save the Earth
- Guan Yu Wave + Clap
- Hun Batz Special
- Kumbhakarna Wave + Clap
- Loki Wave + Clap
- Mercury Wave
- Ra Clap
- Rama Wave
- Sobek Furious
- Sun Wukong Wave
- Vulcan Wave + Clap
- Zeus Wave
Updated God Cards[edit | edit source]
Misc[edit | edit source]
- The god rotation for this patch is: Ares, Kukulkan, Mercury, Rama and Sun Wukong.
- We've added a new Daily Login Bonus system, that gives increasing rewards for logging in every day!
- Added a new visual treatment for the end of match Victory and Defeat banners.
- Fixed an issue where the game notification was not being hidden even though it was hidden through hud editor.
- Numerous improvements to “Easy” difficulty Co-Op bot AI.
- Fixed a rare issue where changing casting mode on some abilities would results in different interrupt handling.
- Custom Matches
- Host can now send players to Other Team in the pre-match room.
- Fixed an issue where in Custom Arena matches you couldn't choose to halt minion spawning.
- Fixed issues regarding A.I. for bots.
- “Return to Lobby” option has been added if you are the only player in a custom match with bots.
- Fixed an issue where two bots would load into a 1v1 custom match.
- Blind pick is now the default picking method in custom matches.
- Fixed an issue where shadows at certain settings levels would disappear.
- Adjusted names on jungle camp followers to allow for improved stats tracking and game management.
- Fixed an issue where players could not select a god in the match lobby if a treasure chest was open.
- Added a new icon for acquiring favor.
- Controller Support
- You can now modify the look sensitivity on gamepad controllers. This is currently .ini only, and not in the settings menu.
- Shoulder modifier bindings now support multi-button presses. (ex: L1 + X).
- If you want “press simultaneously” you will need to bind the reverse direction as well (so L1 + X and X + L1) so it will detect regardless of order.
- New default bindings have been added.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the following items not showing under correct filters in the item shop
- Ancile, Runeforged Hammer, Sovereignty, Ichaival.
Magi's Blessing[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where Banish would cancel channeled abilities if Magi's Blessing passive was activated.
Odysseus' Bow[edit | edit source]
- New sound FX.
Gods - Balance/Updates/Fixes[edit | edit source]
Ah Muzen Cab[edit | edit source]
“AMC needed an upward adjustment, and one area we've had consistent feedback is that his Ultimate “feels clunky”. Adjusting his casting time not only helps him feel more fluid, but also will increase accuracy for the projectile shot as the timing is more immediate. This adjustment also reduces the time that you cannot fire basic attacks, which the bee heavily relies on.”
- Casting time reduced from 0.6s to 0.35s.
- Physical damage scaling increased from 100% to 110%.
Anubis[edit | edit source]
- Voice has been updated.
Bacchus[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue that caused this to not deal damage if he landed in a cripple.
Bakasura[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug which allowed you to cancel the leap after casting.
Bastet[edit | edit source]
- Can no longer proc Hydra's Lament on a return pounce.
Chang'e[edit | edit source]
- Now mourns Chang'e's death. (fixed death audio lines)
Cupid[edit | edit source]
“This bug has been fixed. We will be evaluating Cupid for future adjustments to compensate as needed.”
- Fixed a bug which was making hearts heal for an additional 3% per stack of lovestruck rather than an additional 2% per stack.
Fenrir[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where he could use Blink during ability.
Geb[edit | edit source]
“We've put significant efforts into bringing Guardians back strong into the meta this year, and Geb has enjoyed a long period of high potency in the guardian role. With the ability to purge hard CC, it was a bit much for Stone Shield to also provide long duration immunity to Knockback. Because knockback cannot be purged, Stone Shield is inherently less effective against that type of CC, and the goal of this change is to allow for more counter picks to Geb from gods that rely on knockback.”
- This shield no longer provides Knockback protection.
Hel[edit | edit source]
“Hel has always been a stance dancer that excels in the laning phase. Her ability to control the tempo of the game relies heavily on frenetic casting of her abilities. This change allows Hel to cast almost immediately after changing stances. Note, the stance cooldown of 2 second has not been adjusted.”
- Recovery time reduced from 1s to 0.2s.
- Changing stances will not reset Hel's basic attack progression.
Janus[edit | edit source]
- There is now a visual FX on Janus and Allies when they are affected by Threshold's speed buff.
Ne Zha[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Clap emote.
Ra[edit | edit source]
“While Ra does not enjoy a true “escape” ability, his passive in conjunction with Divine Light was providing too much safety, especially once the laning phase ended. Our goal with this set of adjustments is to amplify Ra's weaknesses, while maintaining his strength as a hybrid burst/utility mage.”
- Movement speed bonus reduced from 8% per cast to 6% per cast.
- Slow now ticks every 0.5s instead of every 0.3s.
- Magical Damage Scaling reduced from 40% to 30%.
Sun Wukong[edit | edit source]
“Both changes to Sun Wukong are intended to make him more effective in the laning phase. Minion hit reactions will reduce the damage he takes (especially from archers) by interrupting minion attacks, putting it in line with most abilities in SMITE. The additional damage versus minions and jungle camps will open up the possibility of the Jungle and Solo roles to the Sage.”
- Added minion hit reactions to The Magic Cudgel, Master's Will, and Somersault Cloud.
- Updated the Dark Lord skin to play additional voice lines that were missing.
- This ability now does an extra +20% damage to minions and jungle camps.
Tyr[edit | edit source]
“No more Tyrs, only Cleave now. This buff is intended to help Tyr heal against single targets, a current weakness in the later stages of the game. We will continue to evaluate Tyr, especially Guard Stance Fearless, in future releases.”
- Tyr now heals twice for the first enemy hit, and once more for each additional enemy.
- Healing reduced from 30/50/70/90/110 to 25/45/65/85/105 per target (max 3).
Vulcan[edit | edit source]
- Voice has been updated.
Zhong Kui[edit | edit source]
- Updated tooltip to correctly state “40% of remaining damage is done instantly” instead of 50%.