SMITE Version 1.0.2347.1
God Remodel: Bakasura | October 15, 2014[edit | edit source]
Bakasura has received a major visual makeover!
- Death Machine and Feaster Bunny skins are unaffected by this change.
God Cards[edit | edit source]
|Default Bakasura||Butcher Bakasura||Golden Bakasura|
Treasure Chests[edit | edit source]
- Odyssey Treasure Chest
- The pre-existing treasure chest has been renamed the “Odyssey” treasure chest. This treasure chest will expire on the same day that the Odyssey ends.
- Players will continue to receive a free Odyssey Treasure Chest with each Odyssey item that they purchase.
- When the chest expires, any players with rolls remaining will be automatically rolled for items. If a player owns all items in the chest, their extra rolls will be converted into Gems at a rate of 200 gems per roll.
- Halloween Seasonal Treasure Chest
- To celebrate Halloween there is a new treasure chest with 7 exclusive Halloween items and one discounted skin!
- We've made a pass to improve our terminology around apparel, and be more consistent:
- Exclusive Items: These items will never be available for direct purchase, but are awarded as part of special events, promotions, or are available in seasonal treasure chests. Seasonal content usually returns annually.
- Limited Items: These items are only available for a limited time, after which they will never again be offered in the game.
- NOTE: The designations for some content may vary in regions outside of North America, Europe and Oceania.
New God Skins[edit | edit source]
|Demon Catcher Zhong Kui||The Re-Animated Osiris||Frankenhotep Osiris||The Sydney Shredder He Bo|
The Sydney Shredder He Bo[edit | edit source]
- The Sydney Shredder is for future promotional purchases, and will not be immediately available.
New Voice Packs[edit | edit source]
- Ultra-Kill Announcer Packs have been added to the game as part of the Odyssey event! These replace your generic Kill Streak and Multi Kill announcement with those from some of your favorite e-sports casters and can be earned for purchasing 9 Odyssey items.
- DryBear Ultra-Kill Announcer pack
- HirezBart Ultra-Kill Announcer Pack
- DM Ultra-Kill Announcer Pack
- Demon Catcher Zhong Kui
- The Re-Animated Osiris
- Frankenhotep Osiris
- The Sydney Shredder He Bo
- Stargazer Anubis
New Ward Skins and Player Icons[edit | edit source]
- Brain in the Jar Ward Skin
- Jack O Lantern Animated Icon
- Cemetery Awaits Animated Icon
- Retro Bakasura Icon
- Bakasura Icon
Updated God Cards[edit | edit source]
Misc[edit | edit source]
- Spectator now allows for re-ordering of players in the bottom bar by clicking/dragging the rows.
- Fixed a mouseover issue with God Mastery tooltip showing incorrect god.
- Fixed an issue with popular items not showing in Character Builder.
- Fixed an issue with Ultimate timers not showing correctly on the team hud.
- The HiRezTroll Icon is no longer in a bundle and now costs a flat 64 gems.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect rendering of textures on certain AMD video cards (e.g. square buff timers).
- Notifications Panel enhancements:
- Panel is now wider, for increased legibility.
- Added categories for different types of notifies.
- Improved overall visuals for buttons and party invites.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent individual sales of an item if it was in a bundle.
- Improved the visual treatment of quest notifies in tutorials.
- Improved various aspects of the landing page visual treatment, and added support for special content.
- Improved the visual presentation on ability tooltips: Typography, font color, font styles and spacing.
- Added improved support for selecting random ward skins in maps.
- Fixed god bans not showing in game in the spectator client.
- Fixed picking and banning phases not represented properly during Draft Pick Lobbies.
- Updated Venezuela flag icon to correctly have 8 stars instead of 7.
- Fixed Neith bot being perma crouched in her Ult for Conquest Co-op. Silly Neith.
- Improved text descriptions on League queues.
- Added new recall icon.
- Fixed the description frame for Gods and Wards.
- Fixed some enemy bot targeters showing to all in practice matches.
- Fixed AI Bots in Conquest Practice not leaving their tower.
- Your new god Rotation is Cupid, Bastet, Kumbhakarna, Odin and Scylla!
Gods - Balance/Updates/Fixes[edit | edit source]
Apollo[edit | edit source]
“We wanted to maintain the “escape artist” style that Apollo has while reducing his crowd control to be more in line with other Hunters. We like Apollo's utility in boxing situations with the protections from Serenade but he will now have to accommodate or itemize for magical burst. Overall this does not fundamentally shift how Apollo is played, but will help to put him a bit more in check.”
- This ability no longer provides magical protection, only physical protection.
- Reduced Knockback impulse from 300 to 175, resulting in a much shorter duration.
Arachne[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue that was limiting the number of spiders she could have out to 2 at a time, even if both webs were broken.
Athena[edit | edit source]
- Fixed her soldiers not disappearing after her death. Their watch has ended.
Bacchus[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where Bacchus didn't receive 10% bonus Drunk-O-Meter if he gets kills within 2s of another kill.
Bakasura[edit | edit source]
- New passive meter added.
- Fixed his inability to eat Nu Wa Clay Soldiers at ranks 2-5. Yum!
Cabrakan[edit | edit source]
- Fixed his animations continuing after canceling Tremors while the Seismic crush buff was still active.
- Fixed the ability cancelling when using basic attacks.
Chaac[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where the ability wouldn't go on cooldown if stunned while teleporting.
Fenrir[edit | edit source]
- Fixed issue with incorrect buff icons being used.
Freya[edit | edit source]
“With this ability it was too easy for Freya to confirm damage and secure kills at range. The AoE “bombs” of Valkyrie's Discretion allow Freya to guarantee damage on targets that are kiting through minions or players as well as extending her range to find kills under towers. The goal of this adjustment is to add a bit more skill to Freya's flight, while making it more escapable for long distance targets.”
- Reduced radius from 15ft to 12ft.
- Reduced range from 65ft to 55ft.
Kali[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where she would get an assist if an enemy god died within 5s of gaining mark.
Odin[edit | edit source]
- Updated tags and tooltips to correct various errors.
Rama[edit | edit source]
“Rama's Astral Barrage deals a large amount of damage semi-globally and highly rewards skill and aim with escalating damage as the targeter gets smaller. His damage output and range from the duo lane made tasks like burning enemy tanks at the Gold Fury a bit too effective. His damage has been downward adjusted to be more appropriate.”
- Fixed Diamond card using default image background.
- Fixed a condition where an Astral Arrow gained while using this ability would not deal bonus damage or cripple when consumed.
- Reduced base damage from 250/350/450/550/650 to 200/300/400/500/600.
- Reduced physical power scaling from 80% to 60%.
Sobek[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue with his passive activating when using Health and Mana potions.
Sylvanus[edit | edit source]
“Sylvanus has had a very strong launch, and with this patch we're making some pretty significant adjustments to bring him into a better state. Wisps has had its cooldown increased to reduce effective “up-time” of the HoT and protection buff as well as the efficacy of the heal reduced. Verdant growth was allowing for Nature's Grasp to be a bit too easy to land, and contributing to an exceptionally long CC chain. A reduced root time is expected to reduce Nature's Grasp hit rate and allow for more counterplay in lane.”
- Fixed tree roots showing underneath the pedestal in the match looby.
- Basic Attack
- Improved targeting in relation to hitting Towers.
- Root duration reduced from 2s to 1.25s.
- Improved tooltip description.
- Healing reduced from 25/35/45/55/65 to 25/30/35/40/45 per tick.
- Cooldown changed from 18/17/16/15/14 to 18s at all ranks.
- Fixed an issue where if stunned right after casting wisps, Sylvanus would still receive the healing himself, but the ability didn't go on cooldown.
Zhong Kui[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where his basic attack projectile was invisible.