SMITE Version 1.0.2268.2
New God: Cabrakan - Destroyer of Mountains | August 19, 2014[edit | edit source]
Shadow Zone (Passive)[edit | edit source]
- Allies in a 30 ft radius of Cabrakan take 5% reduced damage.
Seismic Crush[edit | edit source]
- Cabrakan becomes enraged, increasing his movement speed by 15/20/25/30/35% for 5s. While active, Cabrakan's next successful basic attack will stun for 1s and do 100/125/175/225/275 (+50% of your magical power) bonus damage. Additionally, Cabrakan is immune to slows and roots while this ability is active.
- Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 mana.
- Cooldown: 18 seconds.
Refraction Shield[edit | edit source]
- Passive: Cabrakan gains 15/20/25/30/35 increased protections from his shields. As his shields take damage they store energy and gain up to 5 stacks but shed 3/4/5/6/7 protections per stack.
- Active: Cabrakan slams his shields together creating a concussive blast that deals 90/140/190/240/290 (+50% of your magical power) to enemies in front of him. If his shields have max stacks then the enemies hit are stunned for 1s.
- Cost: 65/70/75/80/85 mana.
- Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 seconds.
Tremors[edit | edit source]
- Cabrakan repeatedly slams the ground with his shields creating an earthquake and causing enemies around him to tremble. Enemies caught in the earthquake take 25/35/45/55/65 (+25% of your magical power) damage every .5s and are slowly sucked in towards Cabrakan.
- Cost: 15/20/25/30/35 per .5 second.
- Cooldown: 8 seconds.
Tectonic Shift[edit | edit source]
- Cabrakan stomps the ground creating a wall of earth and a fissure that travels out in front of him and deals 100/200/250/300/350 (+70% of your magical power) damage to any enemies caught in its path. The walls have 200/400/600/800/1000 health and may be destroyed if they take enough damage. Cabrakan may destroy his own walls with a single basic attack.
- Cost: 100 mana.
- Cooldown: 75 seconds.
The Odyssey[edit | edit source]
This week we are launching a new feature to promote the 2015 SMITE World Championships: The Odyssey!
Over the next 21 weeks we will travel the world, releasing a new item each week, leading up to the World Championships in Atlanta on January 9, 2015. Every Odyssey item purchased will contribute $1 per 200 gems towards the Championship prize pool.
- The Odyssey map is accessible from it's main landing page, and a new button next to Treasure Chests.
- Players can complete Collections to earn exclusive Odyssey rewards that will only be available during this event!
Skins[edit | edit source]
|Rampage Cabrakan||Run.EXE Mercury||Golden Rama|
Diamond Skins[edit | edit source]
- Diamond skins are now available on most gods, and are available to purchase once you reach Mastery Level 10 on a god.
- Legendary skins are now available for purchase once you reach Mastery Level 5 on a god.
- Note that Legendary and Diamond skins now have a separate Gem/Favor cost from the Gold Skins. However, players that owned gold skins and reached Mastery Rank 5 prior to the patch date will receive the Legendary skin at patch time. Those that reached Mastery Rank 10 before the patch will receive the Diamond skin.
New Emotes[edit | edit source]
New emotes have been added to the game for purchasing. These include Wave, Clap, Frustration, Dance, and a Special. Initially these emotes are only available on Thor and Nemesis, though more will be coming soon!
- Emotes can be purchased from the god screen, using a tab next to Skins.
- Emotes can be used in game using “VX” + the appropriate hot key.
New Voice Packs[edit | edit source]
Ward Skins and Player Icons[edit | edit source]
Icons[edit | edit source]
- "Hel if I Know" Exclusive Animated Icon, added to the Treasure Chest.
Updated Cards[edit | edit source]
Misc[edit | edit source]
- The new god rotation is: Vamana, Agni, Apollo, Athena, and Nemesis.
- A special accolade is now awarded for killing a Juggernaut in the Siege game mode.
- In the Character Builder, the unavailable skills are now more distinct with desaturated icons.
- Fixed several issues which prevented adding friends, editing notes, and adding clan members from the friends list.
- Filters have been added to the icon store.
- Fixed an issue that caused the minimap to be blocked for the purpose of pinging in some HUD layouts.
- Fixed crash issue with spectator demo files.
- Fixed FWOTD UI issue with doubling the amount.
General Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- While jumping, if you're hit with a root, stun, or mesmerize, your forward momentum will now stop.
Items[edit | edit source]
Qin's Sais[edit | edit source]
- Price increased from 2650 to 3050.
Gods - Balance/Updates/Fixes[edit | edit source]
Ah Muzen Cab[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where sometimes all the honey wouldn't be deployed.
Aphrodite[edit | edit source]
- Fixed issue where tooltip incorrectly stated Jealousy lasted for 8s, instead of 5s.
Artemis[edit | edit source]
- Damage reduced from 90/150/210/270/330 to 80/130/180/230/280.
- Physical scaling reduced from 50% to 40%.
Chang'e[edit | edit source]
- Bunny no longer removes back door protection from towers.
Cupid[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue that would make it appear to explode early if the target came under the effect of a Stone Shield while the heart bomb was on them.
Mercury[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where Mercury would dash past his target when dashing along walls.
Ne Zha[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue which caused his ring to be invisible to enemies that were out of sight when he threw it.
- Fixed a description error that indicated it did more damage than it does.
Nu Wa[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue that caused her passive to not trigger properly.
- No longer stealths siege towers in arena.
- Fixed a bug that caused the fog to remove backdoor protection from towers.
- Magical scaling on Minion Explosion reduced from 50% to 30%.
- Corrected issue where the tooltip sometimes lied when visiting websites.
- Magical power scaling reduced from 50% to 40%.
- Fixed an issue which caused her to go back up in the air if hit by CC while descending from Ult.
- Now properly targets bots in jungle practice map.
Osiris[edit | edit source]
- Reduced attack speed gained per level from 1.1% to 0.8%.
- Fixed an issue with the Sickle being removed when targets were crowd control immune.
Ra[edit | edit source]
- New art and icons for abilities.
Thor[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue which caused him to slide along the ground if CC'd while descending.
Zeus[edit | edit source]
- New art and icons for abilities.