New God: Serqet - Goddess of Venom[edit | edit source]
- Serqet's Basic Attacks apply Catalyst, which consumes her lingering Poisons. If the target is affected by two different lingering poisons they are dealt 10% of their maximum health as physical damage. If affected by three different poisons they are dealt 20% of their maximum health as physical damage.
- Serqet dashes three times from side to side, dealing 60/80/100/120/140 (+30% of your physical power) damage, and applying Deathbane Poison to each enemy hit. This ability can critical hit, and Serqet is immune to knockup while dashing. Deathbane Poison reduces a target's physical protection by 20% for 3s, after which it remains in a lingering dormant state for 20s.
- Cost: 60 mana.
- Cooldown: 10 seconds.
- Serqet launches her two blades forward, dealing 50/70/90/110/130 (+40% of your physical power) damage and applying the Cobra's Kiss Poison. Cobra's Kiss Poison drives gods to madness for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2s, forcing them to attack nearby allies, dealing 50/60/70/80/90 (+30% of your physical power) per hit, or walk harmlessly towards Serqet. After the madness, Cobra's Kiss remains in a lingering dormant state for 20s.
- Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 mana.
- Cooldown: 18 seconds.
- Serqet enters stealth, rooting herself in place. She may leap to a target location, dealing 80/140/200/260/320 (+50% of your physical power) damage to enemies. She will stay hidden until she leaps or cancels this ability. Enemy gods within range 12.5 will reveal her.
- Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 mana.
- Cooldown: 15 seconds.
- Serqet leaps to an enemy, stunning them for 1s, applying the Last Breath poison, then pushing them 30 units away. The Last Breath poison deals 150/275/400/525/650 true damage over the next 5s, and prevents healing. If an enemy dies while infected with Last Breath, they will explode, applying the poison to all nearby enemies.
- Cost: 100 mana.
- Cooldown: 90 seconds.
||Elite Agent Apollo
||Covert Ops Bastet
- Elite Agent Apollo + Control
- Covert Ops Bastet
- Grand Slam Hercules
Ward Skins and Player Icons[edit | edit source]
|You've Got MailBox!
- Added the option to select a random ward.
- Player Icon Country flags: Ireland, Chile, Colombia, Switzerland, Ukraine, Belgium, Turkey, South Korea, Portugal, Peru, and Norway!
||Northern Lights Freya
||Grand Slam Hercules
The Custom Game system has had a number of improvements implemented:
- The Create Custom Game screen has been reworked to be more user friendly and visually appealing.
- When you create or join a Custom Game you are taken to a lobby that allows you to see all the players in the custom game.
- Players are able to switch teams in the lobby to predetermine which side they are on and where they are in the pick order.
- The lobby creator is able to invite and kick players from the lobby.
- Searching for Custom Games now uses a full screen view to display more information about matches.
- All custom match game types are displayed on a single screen now.
- Custom Matches now display player counts in the list, for your convenience.
- Your new god rotation is: Chang'e, Ares, Osiris, Ah Muzen Cab, and Mercury!
- You can now preview god cards! When mousing over a skins button in the UI, the tooltip now displays the card for the skin.
- Hud Customization Improvements:
- Objectives and Player Kills may now be resized.
- The escape menu now has a HUD EDITOR option.
- Can now reset individual Hud Items back to default.
- There is a new “size all” option available.
- There is now a settings slider for resizing, in addition to the corner pull method.
- System Notification Improvements:
- A new system notification system has been added that provides a rolling log of in game messages.
- Many messages that used to be in the System Chat tab or Popups have been moved to this new system, including:
- Party Invites
- Clan Invites
- Friend Invites
- The system notification panel can be used to accept or reject invites.
- The HUD Item Display now shows the stacking buff count of items.
- Fixed a few issues related to player flag icons being incorrect
- Updated loading screen to properly center god cards. Whew!
- Fixed several issues with gods incorrectly using targeted taunts on the wrong character.
- Fixed an issue with Ymir auto-buy in Arena not getting the correct items.
- When Shadow Detail is set to Very High or Maximum, a number of projectiles and deployables will now cast shadows. For example, Hercules' Boulder and Poseidon's Kraken. Cool!
- Fixed several bugs which caused the “remove” and “build” button on the Item Builder to not function or cause other items to be removed/added to the build.
- Golden cards should now match the stats in your god history tab.
- Holiday skins now feature a message to say they're unavailable. This message is where the buy button usually appears.
- Improved the Lobby Store to have better visibility to purchasable features within the game.
- Players may now purchase Boosters to increase the rate rewards are given at the end of matches.
- Boosters are available via a new Lobby Store.
- The Goodwill statistic has been moved to the Profile screen.
- Fixed a performance issue related to Nu Wa's clay soldiers and minion/buff camp deaths.
- Fixed bug where not all members of a party would get placed into a match.
- Phoenixes now have timers that show in world and on the mini-map, indicating how long until they respawn.
- Recall will now always break stealth effects.
- Fixed a bug that caused jungle buff timers to not show when they were killed at the edge of the leash ranges.
- Fixed a bug that would cause additional waves of minions to spawn if you killed the entire wave fast enough.
- The Re-Roll button will now be locked when 10 seconds remain in the god trading phase.
- Fixed an issue where boots and shoes were giving +1 Physical or +1 Magical power.
- This item no longer provides +30 Health.
- Now provides 10 MP5 all of the time, not just when in the jungle.
- Now also provides +10 True Damage on basic attacks and +10% damage on ability hits versus Jungle Monsters.
Potion of Physical/Magical Might[edit | edit source]
- Cost increased from 400 to 450.
- This Tier 2 item now has a passive: For 5s after using an ability, your next basic attack will deal an additional 25% of your physical power as physical damage. This effect applies ever 4 seconds.
- Cost reduced from 1665 to 1400. (-265)
- This Tier 2 item now has a passive: Regenerates 2% of your max health every 8s.
- This Tier 2 item now has a passive: Enemies hit by your basic attacks will move 20% slower for 1s.
- Passive slow increased from 25% to 30%.
- This Tier 2 item now has a passive: Reduces the Physical Protection of enemies within 55 units by 8.
- This Tier 2 item now has a passive: Reduces the Magical Protection of enemies within 55 units by 8.
- No longer provides HP5.
- Magical Protection increased from 60 to 70.
Gods - Balance/Updates/Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Rain Fire
- Fixed an issue where Agni could not target this ability inside tower or wall collisions.
- Fixed a UI bug that would cause the scoreboard to not update with bonus lifesteal from stacks of Sorrow.
- Active Items no longer grant stacks of sorrow.
- Death Gaze
- Fixed a bug that would make the audio continue if it was canceled before the end.
- Transgressors Fate
- Fixed a bug that caused the root FX to persist.
- Updated targeters for Father Chrismash
- Updated targeters for Wreck The Halls.
- Physical Protection increased from 10/15/20/25/30 to 25/30/35/40/45.
- Cascade Skin now properly has CC Immune glow.
- Steady Flow
- Magical Power bonus reduced from 7% to 5% per stack.
- Mitigate Wounds
- Damage returned as healing reduced from 40/60/80/100/120 to 30/50/70/90/110.
- This ability no longer causes Knockback on the initial hit.
- Updated targeters for Shaolin Monkey.
- Fixed a bug where his body would persist until he respawned.
- CC Immune targets will no longer take damage from this ability after avoiding the banish.
- Unstable Vortex
- Damage for hitting the second vortex reduced from +50% to +30%.
- Magical Damage Scaling reduced from 80% to 70%.
- Adjusted aiming on this ability to improve player accuracy.
- Fixed a bug which would cause Sleepy not to activate.
- Mighty Yawn
- Increased cooldown from 15 to 18s.
- Radius reduced from 25 to 20.
- Fixed another bug where Loki might be perma-revealed.
- Sonic Boom
- Fixed rare issue that could him to get stuck in a running animation.
- Wind Fire Wheels
- Fixed a bug that could leave him revealed to enemy players.
- Updated targeters for Ms. Diagnosis.
- Allied pets are now white when they're stealthed.
- Spirit Flail
- Slow decreased from 50% to 40%.
- Slow duration reduced from 4s to 3s.
- Physical power scaling reduced from 60% to 50%.
- Fixed an issue with speed buff not applying to Osiris if the target was affected by Sickle Strike.
- Updated targeters for Poolseidon
- Fixed a number of icon, messaging, sound, and tooltip issues.
- Basic attacks have had their effects updated to originate from his bow instead of his stomach.
- Improved visual FX dropping and picking up Astral Arrows, and what Astral Arrows look like while firing.
- Astral Strike
- FX added to bow to indicate when Astral Strike is in toggled on state.
- Astral Barrage
- Fixed an issue with this ability dropping astral arrows.
- Updated targeters for High Seas.
- Mjolnir's Attunement
- Can no longer teleport to his hammer while it is over top of his Tectonic Rift.
- Wield Axes/Wield Bow
- Now properly has a 1s cool down every time he changes stance.