SMITE Version 1.0.2173
God Remodel: Hercules - Champion of Rome | June 12, 2014[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Hercules model, animations, 2d Art, and FX have all been updated.
- Gold Skin / Baseball Skin loading card have not been updated yet. Will be updated in a future patch.
- All skin models including the baseball skin have been updated.
Skins[edit | edit source]
|Lion of Olympus Hercules||High Counselor Athena||Jaguar Footballer Xbalanque||Football Star 2014 Xbalanque||Slaughterhouse Chaac|
Jaguar Footballer Xbalanque[edit | edit source]
- Buy this skin before July 13, 2014, and also receive the exclusive Football Star 2014 skin, and a Football Ward Skin!
High Counselor Athena[edit | edit source]
- Updated loading screen card.
Ward Skins[edit | edit source]
|Wind Dancer||Mr. Cactus||Football||Tiermonster|
Tiermonster Exclusive Wards[edit | edit source]
- Tiermonster is a statistics tracking website that provides guides, builds, and community support. Tiermonster icons and the Tiermonster ward skin are available only through Tiermonster promotion and as such Tiermonster is in full control of the distribution of these codes. For more information go to Tiermonster.com.
Misc[edit | edit source]
- Deserter System Changes
- When you desert a match a 24 hour clock is started.
- Each time you are a deserter the clock starts over.
- There is no difference from leaving a match lobby versus leaving a game in progress.
- The first time you desert you get a 30 minute ban from rejoining queues. Second time you get 60 minutes, then 120. Fourth time and above is 4 hours.
- You must not have deserted for 24 hours to have your deserter count reset to zero.
- Deserting League matches from the lobby, or in game, still always counts as a loss.
- There have been numerous improvements to prevent false deserter flags from being set.
- Chat Rules
- All chat channels are now subject to chat filtering for spam.
- The same character cannot be used 8 or more times in a row.
- The same pattern cannot be used 12 or more times in a row.
- No chat message can be over 140 characters.
- No single word can be more than 35 characters.
- Voice Packs
- Added the ability to buy Voice Packs from the match lobby.
- Added a dropdown in the lobby to allow you to select which Voice Pack you want your character to use; Selected Skin, God, or Default. :*Whoohoo!
- Character Builder
- This system has been updated to utilize the new recommended item system. You may now select several favorite items per god, and assign them categories.
- Character Builder no longer works with auto-buy or auto-leveling, as you may select more favorite options than would fit on a single build. We are reviewing auto-buy functionality with the character builder, and may add it back at a future date.
- Auto-Buy Improvements
- Auto-Buy no longer purchases consumables every visit back to base. It will now only purchase the recommended quantity.
- Auto-Buy now only selects items from a god's recommended item list.
- All gods have had their Auto-Buy lists updated. GG Meditation.
- Friends list will now show the proper mastery level when you mouse over a friend's name.
- Addressed an issue that would cause the mouse cursor to disappear in the match lobby.
- Fixed a bug which occasionally made abilities consume twice the amount of mana then refunding you the overage.
- The scoreboard will now properly update when consumables have been used.
- Addressed an issue that caused Actives Items to fail on initial key press.
- Fixed an issue that caused “recent matches” to show bans from the wrong match.
- Jump keybinds now save across multiple machines.
- Corrected an issue with some VGS commands not showing the proper shortcuts in the chat window.
- Fixed an Item Store bug where selling tier 3 of an item after buying tier 1, then tier 3 of the item (in the same visit), wouldn't give back the full amount of gold.
League[edit | edit source]
- We've improved the promotion process in Leagues to much more quickly advance players to the Tier their current skill level indicates. The system now acts more aggressively as confidence in the players skill increases.
- Our goal is for Tier and Division placement to be a clear measure of your skill as a player, but in the current system there were several issues that were causing skilled players to lag well behind where they should be.
- We're removing MMR from the out-of-game website, and replacing it with Tier and Division placement.
Tier and Division placement is a more understandable presentation of a player's ranking, and the one we would prefer players to focus on. :*Tracking MMR movement each game requires an understanding of MMR Variance and of the MMR of the other players in the match, and as such is not a good representation of a player's current ranking.
- We have additional League improvements planned for future patches, including significant match-making improvements, and will release more information as available.
General Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Neutral Bosses and Neutral Camps can now see stealth while in combat.
- This change prevents gods like Nu Wa from leashing camps for her entire team when using stealth.
- Your team in the match lobby is now randomly sorted, rather than sorted by match-maker rating. This is for all game-modes, including League.
- Our goal here is to remove some of the stigma and bm associated with knowing the MMR ordering. In many cases, the MMR difference is extremely minor, but it creates a negative stigma around how players on your team are perceived.
- All gods are now capped at 65% maximum magical lifesteal.
- There are only a handful of gods this will affect, as the cap is higher than item purchasing allows. Note that Anubis was already capped at 65%.
- Jump no longer can be used during abilities you could right click to cancel.
- 1v1 matches no longer go through the trading phase, for obvious reasons.
- Custom matches that have less than 4 people per team and have 6 bans selected now have all bans done in the beginning.
Assault[edit | edit source]
- You can now trade gods in the Assault match lobby, if both players have unlocked the gods being traded. Re-roll is allowed during the trading phase.
- Camera now properly rotates around the phoenix, while dead, on the Assault map.
Siege[edit | edit source]
- The Siege Juggernaut has arrived!
- New models for the Siege Weapons - Siege Juggernauts!
- New model for the Silver Fury - a Wild Juggernaut! (Appears).
- You can no longer buy basic Wards in Siege, but can still buy Sentry Wards.
- You can no longer buy Eye of Providence, Improved Providence, or Greater Providence in Siege.
- Fixed a minimap issue that showed incorrect ward coverage.
- Added Siege counter UI to Spectate.
Joust[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue in Joust where large minions would sometimes not attack Phoenixes.
- Fixed an issue with Titan AI where they could get stuck on walls while trying to move.
Conquest[edit | edit source]
- All XP camps now properly reset after being leashed.
- A first pass of Co-Op Is now available vs bots.
Items[edit | edit source]
Throwing Dagger/Golden Bow[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where splash damage from the passive was being double mitigated. The splash damage is now based on a percentage of damage from the initial hit before mitigation.
Sentry Ward[edit | edit source]
- Updated Description.
Aegis Pendant[edit | edit source]
- Can now be activated while channeling an ability, but the ability will be canceled. This is consistent with previous ranks of Aegis.
Soul Reaver[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where Soul Reaver's passive was being pre-mitigated by abilities that did conditionally reduced damage (ex: Geb's Shockwave).
Hide of the Urchin[edit | edit source]
- Is no longer fooled by Sun Wukong's decoy, gaining a stack when the decoy was killed.
Gods - Balance/Updates/Fixes[edit | edit source]
Agni[edit | edit source]
- Added targeters for Volcanic skin.
Ao Kuang[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug where knocked up or jumping opponents wouldn't be hit by Spirits Tempest, if they timed the jump correctly.
Ares[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug where the bonus from a shackled god was not expiring at the end of the shackles duration.
Artemis[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that caused her footsteps sounds to continue playing after she stopped walking.
Athena[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug causing certain item procs to not trigger from this ability.
Bakasura[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug where bakasura would deal damage before he landed.
Bastet[edit | edit source]
- Cats are now properly pulled by Poseidon's whirlpool.
Chronos[edit | edit source]
- Now properly updates the stats UI for all quadrants.
Geb[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that would prevent Xbalanque's Darkest of Nights timer from showing while geb was rolling.
Janus[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where players who were knockup immune, and Loki while stealthed, would not be banished by falling into the portal.
- Note: This means most gods who are dashing will also fall into the portal, and is a substantial buff to this ability.
- Fixed an issue where players could use jump to avoid being banished and falling into the portal.
- Reduced slightly the maximum distance the projectiles will pull away from each other during travel.
- Fixed a tooltip error.
- Janus can now move and aim while channeling this ability.
- Janus is now CC Immune while channeling this ability.
- This ability now deals damage to everything but Titans.
- This is a temporary fix as we explore improving Titan leashing logic in later patches.
- This ability will no longer deal damage to players in fountains.
Kali[edit | edit source]
- No longer grants lifesteal vs Siege Juggernauts and Titans.
Kumbhakarna[edit | edit source]
- Will now deal damage to wards.
Loki[edit | edit source]
- Added targeters for Infiltrator skin.
- Fixed an issue with other players not seeing the Vanish poof fx.
- Addressed an issue that may have caused Loki to be always be revealed
Mercury[edit | edit source]
- Updated targeters for Quicksilver skin.
- Fixed a bug where it didn't calculate in physical power from the Fastest God Alive passive for all hits.
- Can no longer throw arachne while she's attacking him with Drain Life.
Ne Zha[edit | edit source]
- Updated targeters for Cyberpunk skin.
Neith[edit | edit source]
- Neith can now properly see targets in line of sight when she's channeling her ultimate.
Osiris[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that would make Osiris lose his spirit form appearance if you changed your graphics settings.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent Osiris from using basic attacks while channeling.
Ra[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug which made Solar Blessing display the wrong icon in the death screen.
Scylla[edit | edit source]
- Addressed an issue that could cause Scylla to not get another attack after killing a god with the ability.
Sun Wukong[edit | edit source]
- Added missing sound effects to Dark Lord skin in the lobby.
Vamana[edit | edit source]
- Added targeters for Lil’ Mana skin.
Vulcan[edit | edit source]
- Added targeters for Sentry skin.
Xbalanque[edit | edit source]
- Updated targeter to show 10 darts.
Ymir[edit | edit source]
- Added targeters for Cacodemon Skin.
- Updated tooltip.