SMITE Version 1.0.2135.1
Dark Wisperer Insanity | May 14, 2014[edit | edit source]
Skins[edit | edit source]
|Dark Whisperer Ah Muzen Cab||G.E.B. 1 Geb||Golden Kumbhakarna||Shaolin Monk-ey Hun Batz|
Shaolin Monk-ey Hun Batz[edit | edit source]
- Loading screen card updated.
Nemesis Blind Vengeance[edit | edit source]
- Voice pack added.
Night Prowler Bastet[edit | edit source]
- NOTE: Night Prowler Bastet has been removed from the game while aspects of the skin are reworked. Our sincere apologies for this inconvenience. Everyone that purchased Night Prowler will be refunded the gems from the purchase.
General[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue on the store stats tab with Physical Protection showing in Magical Stats.
- Fixed a party match lobby issue where skins and re-roll were unavailable.
- Accolade art is now suppressed if an objective bar is up.
- Fixed missing god kill announcements.
- Fixed an issue in Tutorial where the store couldn’t be closed.
- Fixed an issue with item cooldowns persists in the item slot after selling.
- Fixed an issue with players reconnecting to a paused match not seeing their HUD elements correctly.
- Possible bug fix with people disconnecting during the match loading screen.
- Fixed issue with Ticker on return to lobby.
- Fixed tooltip for all Joust queue descriptions.
Siege[edit | edit source]
- Added Siege mode to Custom matches.
- Siege towers can no longer be kited into the jungle.
- Fixed an issue with Map Guides always showing in Siege when disabled.
- Fixed an issue in which Siege wins were not appearing on gold loading screen cards.
- New “temp” voice over work has been added.
- Increased maximum player respawn timers.
- Added sounds for siege weapon spawn and death.
Match Lobby[edit | edit source]
- Improved art pass on draft mode match lobby.
- Fixed bugs with auto-lock in post 2nd ban phase.
Spectator[edit | edit source]
- Siege Map now features support for a custom sub-level that clears trees and other obstacles for improved spectating.
League[edit | edit source]
- All in game league screens have undergone an Art pass.
- Changed the points trend algorithm to show a players point trend over 24 hours. If a player is point positive then it will show an up arrow and a down arrow if negative.
- Added new art for all of the league divisions.
- Added Season 1 league rewards. Players will be given a player icon for the highest tier that they completed.
- Fixed bug where friends would not refresh based on switching leagues.
- If you do not participate in the league you will still see your friends that are.
- Friends list now shows division they are in.
- Friends list now shows point trending.
- Increased leaderboard size from 100 to 200 players.
- League queue descriptions have been updated.
- Various season closing enhancements / bug fixes.
- Various updates to league pages on out of game website.
General Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- All healing reduction abilities on gods should now stack with healing reduction from items.
Gods[edit | edit source]
Artemis[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue with the bow showing up purple on the Stalker skin.
- Fixed Boar interactions with players that are jumping.
Bakasura[edit | edit source]
- Fixed misspelling in lore.
Bastet[edit | edit source]
- Bastet can no longer pounce back while under the effects of crowd control.
- Bastet is now CC immune for 1s after she lands from the initial Pounce. She can still Pounce Back for up to 4s, but is only guaranteed being able to do it for the 1s CC immunity.
- Casting time increased from 0.2s to 0.35s.
- Damage reduced from 30/50/70/90/110 to 25/45/65/85/105.
Kumbhakarna[edit | edit source]
- Corrected tooltip error.
- Fixed an issue with Kumbhakarna not dashing when firing next to an enemy Hades during Pillar of Agony.
Osiris[edit | edit source]
- Exalted One skin now correctly shows red eyes.
- Base health increased from 410 to 475.
- Addressed an issue that prevent Osiris from using his basic attack.
- This ability may now be used while crippled, and provides CC immunity while leaping.
- All enemy gods in the area are now hit, instead of just the lowest health god.
- Can no longer cancel the start up, which fixes a basic attack progression issue.
Scylla[edit | edit source]
- Corrected an issue with lifestealing. Now only the initial target hit will proc lifesteal on this ability.
Sobek[edit | edit source]
- The healing debuff from this ability now stacks properly with healing debuffs from items.
Thanatos[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue with getting stuck after firing Aegis before ascending.
Xbalanque[edit | edit source]
- Updated tooltip.