Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
SMITE Version 1.0.2125
New God: Osiris - Broken God of the Afterlife[edit | edit source]
Basic Attacks (Special)[edit | edit source]
- Osiris duel wields his Sickle and Flail, with a 4 hit attack sequence of 0.5/1/0.5/1s, where the last two hits deal damage to all enemies in the melee area.
Fragmented (Passive)[edit | edit source]
- Each time Osiris uses an ability he burns away a fragment of his body, gaining 2% physical damage mitigation for each missing fragment. After losing 8 fragments, he becomes his Spirit form. While in Spirit form he may walk through enemies and enemy blockers (except towers), and his basic attacks do not incur a movement penalty. This effect lasts for 6 successful basic attacks.
Sickle Strike[edit | edit source]
- Osiris throws his Sickle forward. It stops at the first enemy hit, slowing 20% for 3s, and dealing 60/100/140/180/220 +30% of his physical power as damage. The Sickle remains stuck in the target for the duration of the slow.
- Cost: 30 mana.
- Cooldown: 5 seconds.
Spirit Flail[edit | edit source]
- Osiris imbues his flail with spiritual energy, striking at the target ground location. Enemies hit take 80/130/180/230/280 + 60% of his physical power as damage, and Osiris gains 20% movement speed for 3s. If an enemy is under the effect of Sickle Strike, the Sickle is ripped out, and the target slow is increased in power and duration to 50% for 4s.
- Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 mana.
- Cooldown: 10 seconds.
Judgement Tether[edit | edit source]
- Osiris flings out mummy wraps, tethering himself to all nearby enemies for 4s. Targets hit have all their damage reduced by 10/15/20/25/30% +5% per second. The tether can be broken by targets moving far enough away from Osiris. Targets still in range after 4s, when the duration expires, are stunned for 1.4s.
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana.
- Cooldown: 18 seconds.
Lord of the Afterlife[edit | edit source]
- Osiris sheds any remaining fragments, immediately gaining the benefit of his passive, and leaps forward. Osiris will target the lowest health god in the area he lands and rip a fragment of their spirit out, dealing 220/320/420/520/620 +80% of his physical power as damage. Additionally, the target god can not receive healing from any source for the next 6s, until their spirit returns. Enemy minions and neutral jungle camps in the target area take damage from this ability.
- Cost: 100 mana.
- Cooldown: 90 seconds.
New League System[edit | edit source]
With this patch we are launching a new League system, incorporating many of the requested changes from our community, and many of the features that have come to be expected in competitive ranked gaming. Highlights:
- Tiers and Division
- There are now six Tiers in the league system. Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, and Masters.
- Each Tier has 5 Divisions, except for Masters, which has only one.
- The system is designed such that only the top 2% of players will make it to the Masters Tier.
- Earning Tribute
- The old system of top-10 games has been removed.
- Winning league games will earn Tribute Points, and losing league games will deduct Tribute Points.
- The amount of Tribute you gain or lose per game is based on your hidden MMR rating, and that of the other players in your match.
- Advancement and Demotion:
- After earning 100 Tribute, your next win will advance you up to a new Division, and reset your Tribute to 0.
- If you lose a game at 0 Tribute, you will drop down a Division. Note, there is a grace period after a promotion that you will not drop.
- Seasons, Rounds, and Starting:
- Once you are level 30, and have achieved mastery level on 16 gods, you can compete in the League system.
- All new players will start in Bronze V.
- A Season is roughly a year long (roughly coinciding with the the World Championship events), and broken into multiple Rounds, each two months long.
- At the end of a Round players are awarded trophies and League player icons, based upon Tier and Division placement.
- At the start of a new Round Tribute is reset to 0. However, players remain in the division they placed from the Round. A players MMR rating is not reset on a Round change.
- At the start of a new Round, returning players must play at least one game to be placed back on the leaderboards.
- If you are idle in League for more than 30 days, your Tribute will start to decay, as will your MMR.
- Players in the Masters Tier will continue to gain Tribute past 100, and will be ranked based on their current totals. Special player icons are awarded for the Masters top 100, 50, 10, and 1 players each Round.
- Conversion from current system:
- All players will be starting over in the new League system. We discussed several possible conversion routes between the Tiers, but given the extreme differences, we feel it is most fair to restart everyone fresh.
- Players will retain all trophies earned from the previous league system. They will be denoted with unique emblems.
New Game Mode: Siege BETA[edit | edit source]
Siege is a two lane conquest-style map, with standard towers, phoenixes, and Titans as objectives. As a new feature, teams will earn points towards spawning Siege Weapons as they play.
- Killing a player is worth 5 points, a minion worth 1 point, and a jungle camp worth 9 points.
- Once a team reaches 100 points, a friendly Siege Weapon will spawn and proceed down a lane towards enemy objectives.
- Siege Weapons are kind of like Minions, except that they have massive amounts of health, deal more damage to objectives, and will prioritize objectives over other targets.
- Players may teleport to a friendly Siege Weapon at any time, by entering the portal located in their base.
- Kill the silver fury in the middle of the map, and you will immediately spawn a Siege Weapon for your team.
Siege is in the very early stages of development, and we expect a lot of changes and revisions to it over the next several months. We look forward to hearing your feedback from this early Beta look!
Skins[edit | edit source]
|Exalted One Osiris||Blind Vengeance Nemesis||Golden Ullr||Dominatrix Bastet||Golden Bastet|
- The following pre-existing skins have been given updated loading screen cards:
General[edit | edit source]
- Item Store now sorts cheapest to most expensive.
- In Assault, you can now purchase a “re-roll” of your randomly selected god for 250 favor (or 25 gems). This is done in the match lobby.
- The SmiteTV widget on the Home Screen has been modified and given a usability makeover.
- Improved accolades for multi-kills and other objectives.
- Modified the artistic treatment and placement of the “Level Up” notification in match.
- For new users, the Main Menu and Play Menu now have tutorials upon first arriving in the game.
- A few minor cleanups and bug fixes have been made to Custom Matches.
- An “Anti-Aliasing” option has been added on the VIDEO tab of the SETTINGS menu.
- Fixed a crash condition that would occur upon match accept for some users.
- Fixed an issue in Joust where the Mana cooldown timer displayed the wrong image
- Addressed an issue with players losing their mouse cursor when entering match lobby.
- The download size of the game for new users has been optimized.
- Your new free god rotation is Scylla, Hades, Hercules, Xbalanque and Kali!
Spectator Mode[edit | edit source]
- When in assisted or directed camera mode, the view no longer finds a new target when a player blinks or teleports to another player/tower.
General Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Conquest[edit | edit source]
- The mid-fury camps now spawn every 3min, instead of every 2min.
Items[edit | edit source]
Polynomicon[edit | edit source]
- Corrected tooltip error.
Gods[edit | edit source]
Artemis[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the Stalker skin using default hair.
- Corrected issue with tooltip not displaying correctly.
Athena[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue in the store which prevented her from purchasing consumables from her Support role in the Recommended tab.
Bastet[edit | edit source]
- Improved code behind sweeping attacks to more accurately be represented by the targeter.
Chaac[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue with the Ax timer not showing on non-default skins (really this time).
Geb[edit | edit source]
- Corrected tooltip error.
He Bo[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where sometimes damage wasn’t being dealt.
Hel[edit | edit source]
- Corrected an issue in Dark Stance where the aura bonus to allies at rank 2 was giving 100% of the bonus rather than 50%.
Isis[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue with Scarlet Coven skin missing CC immune glow.
Kumbhakarna[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug where players could be thrown underneath the level when hit after being thrown by Sobek’s Charge Prey.
Sun Wukong[edit | edit source]
- Corrected a Basic Attack tooltip error.
Ullr[edit | edit source]
- Base movement speed reduced from 370 to 360.
- Stun duration reduced from 1/1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8 to 1/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4.
- Projectile speed reduced from 140 to 110.
Vamana[edit | edit source]
- Corrected tooltip error.
Zeus[edit | edit source]
- Reduced damage from 60/80/100/120/140 to 55/75/95/115/135 per charge.
- Reduced scaling from 20% to 18% of your magical power per charge.