SMITE Season 5 PTS Changes 5
For the first Season 5 PTS, see the list of changes here: SMITE Season 5 PTS Changes 1
For the second Season 5 PTS, see the list of changes here: SMITE Season 5 PTS Changes 2
For the third Season 5 PTS, see the list of changes here: SMITE Season 5 PTS Changes 3
For the fourth Season 5 PTS, see the list of changes here: SMITE Season 5 PTS Changes 4
For the sixth Season 5 PTS, see the list of changes here: SMITE Season 5 PTS Changes 6
- Added Joust to the PTS.
- Changed the item's passive to deal magic damage instead of true damage.
- FIXED - Arena builds for Warrior classes are missing Relics and Consumables in the God Builder.
- FIXED - Guardian's Blessing doesn't work off jungle bosses.
- FIXED - Fire Giant can knock players behind him with his knockup.
- FIXED - Jungle camps that take damage during intro animation will not be pulled by the player.
- FIXED - The Season Ticket was missing the remaining 3 Skin cards in the Home 3D scene.
- FIXED - Avatar hover icons are too small in avatar selection screen.
- FIXED - Pyromancer plays gold fury coin FX when spawning.
- FIXED - Warrior's Blessing has no cooldown.
- FIXED - Issues with purchasing Soul Gem in the item store.
- There is an invisible wall in front of the Chaos side Void Buff.
- Ethereal Staff's tooltip is incorrect. The passive should say that it deals magic damage instead of true damage.
- Chaos base rocks cause collision with flying gods.
- Mantle of Discord is incorrectly listed as an Aura item.
- "Bees!" should not be classed as a pet ability.
- Players are able to purchase a new starter item after selling it, exiting the fountain, and coming back.
- Pyromancer is giving incorrect xp/min scaling.
- Typhon's Fang is giving unintended lifesteal values.
- Polynomicon has an incorrect price.
- Soul Gem is dealing physical damage.