SMITE Season 4 PTS Changes 4
For the first Season 4 PTS, see the list of changes here: SMITE Season 4 PTS Changes 1
For the second Season 4 PTS, see the list of changes here: SMITE Season 4 PTS Changes 2
For the third Season 4 PTS, see the list of changes here: SMITE Season 4 PTS Changes 3
“We have continued to make adjustments to what we have seen overperform on the PTS. This will be our final round of balance before 4.1 hits. We will watch as players on live begin to develop and unlock strategies and will be ready to make heavy adjustments in 4.2 if necessary.”
- Decreased Magical Penetration from
- Decreased Crit Strike Chance from
- Decreased Physical Power from
“Talaria/Traveler shoes will now only proc on damaging abilities. This is to resolve some core bugs that were occurring. We know this will negatively affect some characters with non-damaging CC abilities, and we will watch those characters closely to see if this becomes an issue.”
- The effect that gains bonus gold will now only trigger if an enemy is damaged, rather than hit.
- Increased cost from
- Increased buff duration from
- Now caps at 10 stacks.
- Decreased passive healing and mana restore from
3%→ 2% of max.