SMITE Closed Beta Version 0.1.975.1
SMITE Closed Beta Version 0.1.975.1 is currently planned to be released on Friday, July 20. Players should expect several hours of downtime while the patch is deployed.
New God[edit | edit source]
Bakasura, the Great Devourer
- Passive – Insatiable Hunger
- Bakasura’s attack speed increases by 4% for each enemy that he kills. The buff lasts for 10 seconds and can stack up to 5 times.
- Take Down
- Bakasura leaps to his ground target location, doing 100/160/220/280/340 (+60% of your physical power) physical damage to all enemies in the area and reducing their damage done by 30% for 3 seconds. Cost – 60/65/70/75/80 mana. Cooldown – 12s.
- Eat Minion
- Bakasura grabs a minion and devours it, healing himself for 125/175/225/275/325 (+100% of your physical power) and gaining a 15/20/25/30/35% movement speed buff for 6 seconds. Buff wielding minions must be at 33% health to be consumed. Up to 6 minions are stored for Regurgitate. Cost – 75 mana. Cooldown – 15/14/13/12/11s.
- Butcher Blades
- Bakasura passively gains 10/15/20/25/30 physical power. When activated, he gains an additional 15/30/45/60/75 true damage on each strike for 6 seconds. Cost – 60/65/70/75/80 mana. Cooldown – 14s.
- Bakasura exposes his head, regurgitating all of the minions consumed by his Consume Minion ability at his ground target location that slows enemy players by 15/20/25/30/35%. Bakasura’s basic attacks become cone attacks for 6 seconds. Cost – 80/90/100/110/120 mana. Cooldown – 90s.
General[edit | edit source]
- Fire Giant
- The fire giant spawn has been delayed to the 10 minute mark in the match.
- Continued match making changes.
- Added environmental “flair” to the map. (Falling leaves, blowing dust, spiders, etc)
- New players are now prompted to watch the tutorial video as soon as they land in the game lobby.
- Final fixes to address the potential of invisible gods during matches.
- Link added to the main menu to allow sending keys to friends.
UI[edit | edit source]
- Several changes in the UI to better support lower resolutions.
- Chat changes
- New chat window for all whispers.
- Added /w, /whisper, /r and /reply to the match chat to allow whispering players outside of matches or in other matches. More functionality to be added in the future.
- Format is /r <playername> <message>
- One character chat messages are now accepted.
- Chat messages sent during map transitions are no longer lost.
- Now shows actual ground speed. Does not change while firing though.
- Several changes to in-game notifications and presentation.
Buff Camps[edit | edit source]
- Health Regen Camp
- Health regeneration buff reduced from 15 to 10 health a second.
Item Store[edit | edit source]
- New Item:
- Circlet of Focus
- This item gives the owner a chance to reduce the mana cost of the next ability to zero.
- Circlet of Focus
- Girdle of Might
- Reduced the cooldown from 180 to 120 seconds.
- Increased the Physical Power buff from 20 to 30.
- Increased the Magical Power buff from 20 to 50.
- Frostbound Hammer
- Basic ranged attacks now slow by 15% while melee attacks still slow by 35%.
- Midgardian Mail
- The chance to slow enemies movements and attack speeds is now limited to only gods. Really this time.
Gods[edit | edit source]
- New taunt!
- Rain Fire
- Fixed animation issue with firing consecutive meteors.
- Fixed timing difference between holding down the button to fire 3 consecutive meteors versus clicking the button 3 times.
- It now takes Agni .8s to fire a meteor (up from .5s).
- Path of Flames
- Damage done per tick has been reduced from 25/35/45/55/65 to 20/30/40/50/60.
- Arachne no longer gets stuck in place when using Drain Life on enemies that are performing their own movement abilities.
- Soultaker skin
- Slight tweaks to FX on the Soultaker skin.
- Soultaker skin
- Switching stances no longer procs Polynomicon and Circlet of Focus.