SMITE Closed Beta Version 0.1.1080
SMITE Version 0.1.1080 posted on September 27.
General Features[edit | edit source]
- Players may now view their recent match history and other statistics in-game from the Profile menu. This is a VERY EARLY version of the player profile functionality. Additional functionality and refinements will be coming in future releases.
- New “God Killed God” accolades have been added when a player is killed.
Several cleanups and fixes have been made to the Joust gamemode, including:
- Proper character cards on the loading screen.
- The ability for Joust matches to be spectated (for those with access to the spectate functionality).
- Ability to chat with your opponent in game.
- If you disconnect from the match, you can now reconnect.
- Buff camps have been adjusted to be more balanced.
- Gods may not be rented if you are playing in a Ranked match.
- For the first approx. one to two weeks after their release, new gods will not be rentable in Normal matches, and they will not be playable in Ranked matches.
- There have been a variety of updates to the spectator mode.
- Fixed issue with Watch Tutorial dialogue popping up multiple times.
General Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- No longer affected by slows.
- Regenerates his health over time when all of the Phoenix are standing.
- Moves faster when in combat.
- No longer stops moving while attacking.
- Does even more damage when defending structures are standing.
- Maximum cooldown reduction is now 30%, up from 25%.
- Maximum bonus gold and xp gain moved from 10% to 20%.
- An effect now plays on all players receiving extra gold after the Gold Fury is killed.
Items[edit | edit source]
Gem of Isolation
Only damaging abilities proc the slow on this item and only when the damage is done.
Abilities now slow your target by 20% instead of 35%.
Overall price has been increased from 2650 to 2850.
Jungle[edit | edit source]
Gods[edit | edit source]
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes you wont see the Summary at the end of match lobby (page with Victory/Defeat god 3D model), only Scoreboard.
- Fire Giant can hit you with rocks just outside of volcano.