SMITE Closed Beta Version 0.1.1069.0
SMITE Version 0.1.1069.0 posted on September 19.
General[edit | edit source]
- RENT GODS:
You may now “rent” an unowned god for a single match using Favor. To rent, choose the unowned god during the God Selection process and follow the prompts.
- PURCHASE IN MATCH LOBBY:
Both skins and gods may now be purchased while in the God Selection process (Match Lobby).
- NEW GAMEMODE:
The “Joust” Gamemode has been added. This game mode allows you to play against a friend in a 1v1 format, using a map similar to the one used in the Solo Practice Map. To play Joust, you must first create a party with the friend you want to play against, and then join the queue. First to kill the opposing minotaur wins! Normal XP and Favor are earned for one match a day playing this mode. There is no First Win of the Day bonus for this gamemode.
- ASSIST CHANGES:
Significant changes have been made to how you earn assists inside the game. Under the new system:
- The killed player has an array of players that have “affected” the player within the last 10 seconds (non damaging spells like slows or stuns are included). Anyone that is in this array will receive an assist upon the killed players death
- Any players within 80 ft of the killed player that have not “affected” the killed player will receive an assist also. So gods like Ymir who only placed a wall to help with the kill will receive an assist.
- Any player within 80 ft but is dead will receive an assist if they have been dead < 10 seconds, else they are removed from an assister.
- XP and Gold earned from proximity kills stops after 10 seconds.
- SPECTATOR IMPROVEMENTS:
Major improvements have been made to the game’s Spectator mode. This feature is currently still usable only by GM’s or other persons that are Casting games. Watch the HirezStudios channel on Twitch.TV Monday through Friday for daily casted High Elo matches.
- FIRST BLOOD ACCOLADE:
The first player to earn a player kill in the game gains the First Blood Accolade, which includes 100 gold.
- EXCLUSIVE SKIN FOR FACEBOOK FANS:
The Red Demon Skin for Sun Wukong has been added. This skin will be available as a promotion to those players that have liked the game on Facebook. Visit http://www.facebook.com/smitegame for more information. NOTE: If you are already a fan of SMITE on Facebook, there will be a button on the SMITE Facebook page to claim your code for the skin.
- NEW ITEMS:
Four new items have been added. See below for additional information.
- SCOREBOARD ITEM FOG OF WAR:
Your ability to see the items of enemy players on the scoreboard is now limited by the Fog of War rules inside the game (that is, you will only be able to see enemy items when the enemy player is viewable on the mini-map).
- OTHER GENERAL IMPROVEMENTS AND FIXES:
- Several improvements and fixes to how disconnected players are handled inside the game. Among other changes, disconnected players are now shown on the scoreboard with a special icon. Disconnected gods also no longer twitch in the spawn area.
- Several improvements to how Friends availability is handled.
- On the god screen and in the match lobby, skins now appear in the order in which they were released, with the default skin always appearing first in the list.
- Fixed a handful of crash conditions.
- Several improvements to the in-game web browser. Among other improvements, the browser now includes back and forward buttons.
- Any time you are in the queue, there will be a “Leave Queue” option on the bottom bar (where the chat is).
- There is now a visual indicator on the Gods menu when you have enough Favor to unlock a god.
- When viewing a god, skins are now sorted based on the order they were released.
- Fixed skins not showing up in the lobby sometimes.
- A new panel has been added to the chat window showing channel members.
- Buying Void/Aura items will no longer affect the area where you died.
- Fixed an exploit that would allow multiple items to be upgraded of the same type.
Items[edit | edit source]
- This item now protects you from knockback as well.
- Price has been increased from 700g to 750g.
- Cooldown has been increased from 60s to 90s.
- Rank 1 price of Reinforced Boots, Warrior Tabi and Boots of the Magi have been increased to 750g.
- Magical power has been changed from 10/30/50 to 20/35/50.
- New Items:
- +30 Magical Protection
- +300 Mana
- +15 MP5
- PASSIVE – You gain physical power equal to 1.5% of your maximum health.
- +15 Physical Power
- +15 Physical Penetration
- PASSIVE – You are healed for 75 when your basic attack deals a killing blow. Only occurs once every 10 seconds.
- +30 Magical Power
- +300 Health
- +30 Magical Penetration
- +60 Magical Power
- +150 mana
- +10% Movement Speed
- PASSIVE – When hit by a slow, you are immune to slows for 2s. Only occurs once every 90 seconds.
Gods[edit | edit source]
- Base damage increased from 5 to 8.
- Physical power contribution increased from 10% to 15%.
- Arachne no longer falls off of enemies that jump when Arachne attaches.
- Full stack damage now properly damages enemies that are leaping.
- Attack speed buff decreased from 15/20/25/30/35% to 4/8/12/16/20%.
- Cooldown increased from 17/16/15/14/13s. to 19/18/17/16/15s.
- Removed the delay between hitting and the detonation of blighted enemies.
- Base damage increased from 50/75/100/125/150 to 75/110/145/180/215.
- Aegis now cancels the ultimate and also consumes the cooldown.
- This no longer goes through deployable walls.
- Sobek Tail Spin now hits the first time it is used, where as it did not before (bug fix).
- The base damage has been increased from 50/80/110/140/170 to 50/90/130/170/210.
- The rock wall now comes up quicker than before.
- The damage per tick has been increased from 20/35/50/65/80 to 20/40/60/80/100.
- Stun has been increased from 1s to 1.5s.
- Vamana is no longer slowed when using his basic attacks in giant form.
- Vamana is immune to slows for the duration of Colossal Fury.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
- On Arachne’s Drain Life, if she uses it on someone while they are jumping, then the person jumping retains their cooldown.
- When purchasing skins in the Match Lobby, text says “Purchase God” instead of “Purchase Skin”.