SMITE Beta Version 0.1.2044.1
New God: Ullr - The Glorious One[edit | edit source]
Weapon Master (Passive)[edit | edit source]
- When Ullr uses an ability in either stance his cooldowns in the opposite stance are reduced.
- Cooldown Reduction: 1s.
Bladed Arrow/Thrown Axe[edit | edit source]
- Ranged: Ullr fires a bladed arrow in a line, dealing damage and passing through all targets it hits.
- Melee: Ullr throws an axe in a line, hitting a single target dealing damage and stunning it.
- Damage (Bow): 80/135/190/245/300 (+70% of your physical power).
- Damage (Axe): 70/100/130/160/190 (+60% of your physical power).
- Stun Duration (Axe): 1/1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8s.
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana.
- Cooldown: 14 seconds.
Expose Weakness/Invigorate[edit | edit source]
- Ranged: Ullr gains bonus physical power for 5s.
- Melee: Ullr gains bonus move speed for 5s.
- Physical Power (Bow): 10/20/30/40/50.
- Move Speed (Axe): 20/25/30/35/40%.
- Duration: 5s.
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana.
- Cooldown: 18/17/16/15/14 seconds.
Hail of Arrows/Glory Bound[edit | edit source]
- Ranged: Ullr fires a volley at his target location, dealing damage.
- Melee: Ullr leaps to his target location, dealing damage in an AoE on arrival.
- Damage (Bow): 80/120/160/200/240 (+120% of your physical power).
- Damage (Axe): 50/80/110/140/170 (+50% of your physical power).
- Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 mana.
- Cooldown: 15 seconds.
Wield Axes/Wield Bow[edit | edit source]
- Ullr changes stance.
- Ranged: Ullr uses his yew bow, gaining additional attack speed. Attack Speed (Bow): 5/10/15/20/25%.
- Melee: Ullr uses his axes, gaining additional physical lifesteal. Physical Lifesteal (Axe): 5/10/15/20/25%.
God Model Updates and Visual Makeovers[edit | edit source]
Aphrodite[edit | edit source]
- Updates have been made to her 3D Model.
Hades[edit | edit source]
- The Nightmare skin for Hades has been switched to the default model for Hades. Gold and Legendary skins have also been updated to use this model as their base.
- The “Classic” skin is still in the game and has been given to everyone that owned Hades up until this patch. New players can purchase the classic skin for 200 gems or 9500 favor. Players that previously purchased the Nightmare skin have all been refunded 400 gems.
Skins[edit | edit source]
|Strider Ullr||Golden Nemesis||Dark Lord Sun Wukong|
Player Icons[edit | edit source]
- A new “Beta Tester” icon is available to view (but not buy) in the Player Icon Store. This icon will be given to all players that have reached Level 10 or greater when the beta ends (by ~9:00AM GMT March 25, 2014).
General[edit | edit source]
- Several small changes have been made to the Recommended Items system:
- Some consumables may now have a quantity of greater than 1 recommended.
- There is no longer a separate list and grid view for Recommended Items, but formatting now scales dynamically based on whether there are 3 or 4 recommended items in a category.
- The Character Role dropdown has been centered and is more obvious.
- The display of pricing information has changed some.
- The Item Store now defaults to show Tier 3 items instead of Tier 1 items in list view. This view is just a default and can be changed by users by clicking the Tier 1 icon on the Item Store.
- Minor visual updates have been made to the tooltips in the Item Store.
- The game has received a variety of in-match performance improvements. These should be most noticeable at low and medium settings. Further optimizations are planned for future patches.
- A News Ticker has been added to the out-of-match user interface. This displays important news and game tips.
- The Conquest 5v5 Pre-Made queue now uses Draft Mode picking, including bans.
- Experimental new functionality has been added that allows better in-game promotion of major streaming events on Smite’s official Twitch.TV channels. Note: At most times, this functionality will not always be active.
- The objective health bar that appears on the HUD for the Fire Giant and the Gold Fury now turns Yellow when the objective reaches 25% health.
- The start up time for Arena has changed from 30 seconds to 45 seconds.
- Additional UI work has been done to better expose users to the Looking for Group global chat channel. Future releases will contain further improvements and additions for more public chat channels.
- Improved the new user Tutorial, especially in regards to the training on the Item Store and the End of Match Lobby.
- Fixed an issue in which some new players would have to watch the same introductory videos more than once.
- Small additional cleanups have been made to the end of match experience.
- The in-match chat panel now has a separate tab for the Combat/Damage Log.
- Some bug fixes and minor cleanups have been made to the in-game Twitch.TV broadcasting feature. However, this feature remains in a beta state, with some known technical and performance issues. Better notices have been added to the game to indicate its current state, and the minimum recommended hardware specs for attempting to broadcast. PCs that do not meet at least the bare minimum current requirements are prevented from attempting to broadcast. Some PCs that meet the minimum requirements may still have issues.
- Fixed a few minor issues in the Joust map involving Assist Mode indicators.
- Out of Game match notify will once again redirect to the game when clicked.
- Fixed an issue in which changing audio volume or the audio device would cause sound to stop playing.
- Practice Match invites can now be declined.
- Minor updates have been made to the PLAY screen (arena screenshots).
- Changes have been made to the Death Recap art. Player basic attacks and attacks from minions, structures, and creeps should no longer show up as lightning bolts.
- Fixed several items that were using the wrong icons for their buff notifications.
- Fixed several issues with auto-purchase acquiring items no longer available.
- Fixed a couple client crash conditions.
- Fixed an issue with an outdated Polynomicon tooltip.
- A Conquest Map Roam option has been added under the PRACTICE tab of the PLAY menu. This option allows you to roam the Conquest map in a safe environment and practice jungling strategies and new gods. Four friendly and five enemy bots will join you the map. The Bot AI for this mode is not meant to re-create a “real” player-vs-player experience and is expected to be rudimentary. The purpose of this mode at present is solely to give players a safe place to learn the Conquest map and test gods. Future updates will improve the Bot AI and eventually introduce a true “Co-Op” mode for Conquest matches versus Bot AI.
- Killing Sprees have been updated to be every other kill, and will not repeat past the top goal. Naming has been adjusted. This change does not affect Multi-Kills.
- Killing Spree! (x3)
- Rampage! (x5)
- Unstoppable! (x7)
- Divine! (x9)
- Immortal! (x11)
- Godlike! (x13)
- Changes have been made to the announcer vocals for killing sprees.
- The god rotation has been updated. The following gods are now available: Artemis, Fenrir, Hades, Poseidon, Sun Wukong.
Spectator[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue in which Net and K/D/A were not populated on the lower info panel for the blue team.
- Made some backend changes to improve handling around stassis events.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Recommended items have been updated for many gods.
Gods[edit | edit source]
Note: Balance-affecting item and god updates are being minimized until after the $200,000 Launch Tournament.
Anubis[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue with some Stargazer skin FX persisting for too long.
Ao Kuang[edit | edit source]
- FX updated to more clearly indicate active damage time.
Apollo[edit | edit source]
- New loading screen card.
Arachne[edit | edit source]
- Can no longer hide her eggs in towers.
Athena[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue in which taunted targets that were then stunned would continue to move.
Fenrir[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue in which jumping would cancel this ability. However, he can no longer jump during this ability.
Mercury[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue in which his inhand streak FX were not showing for the Golden/Legendary skins.
Neith[edit | edit source]
- Now triggers Hydra's Lament.
Poseidon[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes result in the wave not being visible.
Sobek[edit | edit source]
- Auto-buy items have been updated.
Vamana[edit | edit source]
- New loading screen card.
Ymir[edit | edit source]
- Addressed an issue in which Ymir could remain in crouching position when fired too early. Please report if this issue still appears.
Zhong Kui[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue in which jumping would cancel this ability.
- Fixed an issue in which Zhong Kui was sometimes unable to use basic attacks during ability. As a result, he will no longer be able queue up and have another ability ground target ready when Recall Demons is finished.
- Fixed an issue with Polynomicon passive not working.