Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1868.3
New God: Nu Wa - Guardian of Heaven[edit | edit source]
Elemental Crystals (Passive)[edit | edit source]
- Nu Wa draws upon the power of the five-colored elemental crystals. When she uses an ability, it activates its corresponding crystal for 10s, granting her an additional bonus. When all crystals are active, Nu Wa transforms into her true snake form, refreshing the duration of all crystal bonuses for another 10s.
- Wood Crystal Bonus (always active): +10 HP5.
Fog[edit | edit source]
- Nu Wa condenses moisture into fog at her location which follows her at 95% of her movement speed for 8s. She and all allies are stealthed while inside the fog. Attacking breaks the stealth effect. Enemies caught inside the fog cloud are slowly choked for 10/20/30/40/50 (+10% of her magical power) magical damage every second. This ability also activates Nu Wa's Water Crystal, granting her an increased move speed aura.
- Water Crystal Bonus: 10/15/20/25/30% Move Speed.
- Fog Radius: 20 ft.
- Cost: 70 mana.
- Cooldown 14 seconds.
Clay Soldiers[edit | edit source]
- Nu Wa conjures clay minions from the earth. These minions have health equal to 200 plus 20% of Nu Wa's maximum health and will push lanes and attempt to attack nearby structures. Using this ability also activates Nu Wa's Earth Crystal, granting her a physical protection aura.
- Minions Summoned: 1/2/3/4/5
- Minion Damage: 20 per hit
- Minion Lifetime: 8s
- Earth Crystal Bonus: 10/15/20/25/30 Physical Protection.
- Cost: 60/70/80/90/100 mana.
- Cooldown 18 seconds.
Flame Strike[edit | edit source]
- Nu Wa conjures an intense burst of flame at her target location dealing 60/100/140/180/220 (+60% of her magical power) magical damage, stunning enemies and enemy structures for 1s and igniting them for additional 5/10/15/20/25 (+10% of her magical power) magical damage every second for 2s. The damage increases the closer Nu Wa is to the source when cast, up to 1.5x at point blank range. This ability activates Nu Wa's Fire Crystal, granting her basic attacks splash damage that applies on-hit item effects.
- Fire Crystal Bonus: Basic attacks hit targets within 15 ft for 50% damage.
- Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 mana.
- Cooldown: 12 seconds.
Pillars of Heaven[edit | edit source]
- Nu Wa summons the pillars of heaven to imprison her enemies. Four metal pillars create a square with an electrical field. Enemies who pass through the field take 100/150/200/250/300 (+50% of her magical power) magical damage and are slowed by 35/40/45/50/55% for 3s. This ability also activates Nu Wa's Metal Crystal, granting her basic attacks increased damage.
- Metal Crystal Bonus: 2x Basic Attack damage.
- Cost: 80/90/100/110/120 mana.
- Cooldown: 60 seconds.
New Skins[edit | edit source]
|Amethyst Nu Wa||Golden Thanatos||Golden Zhong Kui|
Voicepacks[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- The Friends list has undergone a major UI overhaul. It is now accessed through a new user interface on the bottom right side of the main menu screens. The Party menu is accessed from the PLAY Screen. Expect future improvements to the Party and Play systems in the future.
- The new-user Tutorial has been revamped.
- Preliminary support for DirectX 11 with Anti-Aliasing has been added to the SETTINGS menu under the VIDEO tab. Users may discover some visual oddities in this mode. Please report any discoveries. Improvements will be made in future versions.
- The background on the God Screen and Home Screen has been modified.
- Jump is now enabled on all gods. For this patch, the following jumps were added: Arachne, Artemis, Kali, Loki, Nu Wa, Sobek, Vamana, Vulcan, Xbalanque
- Deployables like Ymir’s Wall should no longer collide with player cameras. Instead you will see red or blue overlay meshes for characters hidden behind them.
- Fixed an issue with ‘Featured Videos’ not showing on the landing page widget when first loading in.
- Changed the wording of store bought actives from ‘Abilities’ to properly say ‘Actives’ on the Scoreboard.
- When in a party AND in queue, you will no longer be able to change your Loading Portrait. This is subject to change at a later date.
- The default tab on the Profile screen has changed.
- Fixed a rare issue in which someone could be assigned an unreleased god in Assault.
- Several minor bug fixes and cleanups to bot AI in practice matches.
- The free god rotation is now Bastet, Hades, He Bo, Tyr, and Xbalanque.
Spectator[edit | edit source]
- Tweaked the height and view angle of the overview camera in assisted mode.
- Made some minor art adjustments in the Conquest map based on the new height and view angle. Future patches will have further refinements.
- While in assisted or directed mode, clicking on a player's in-world avatar with the mouse cursor will set that player as the view target and move the camera to their position.
- Added a zoom feature to assisted and directed mode, bound by default to Z for zooming in and C for zooming out.
- Improved audio quality; more sounds from the play-space should be audible in directed and assisted mode.
- Fixed an issue where a synced spectator's camera view could get reset when the sync master rewound.
Items[edit | edit source]
Aegis Amulet[edit | edit source]
- Aegis Amulet’s highest tier has been split into two tier 3 variants
- Aegis Amulet
- Using this item makes you invulnerable to damage for 2s, preventing you from taking action. After the invulnerability fades, you gain a 20% damage reduction buff for 4s. This can be used even while under the effects of crowd control. Cooldown - 120s.
- Aegis Pendant
- Using this item makes you invulnerable to damage for 2s, preventing you from attacking but allowing you to move. Crowd control effects will still apply. After the invulnerability fades, you gain a 20% damage reduction buff for 4s. Cooldown - 120s.
Eye of Providence[edit | edit source]
- Tier 1
- Cooldown increased from 60s to 90s.
- Tier 2
- Now spawns a standard Ward instead of Sentry Ward, which cannot see through stealth or reveal other wards.
- Tier 3
- Now spawns a Sentry Ward instead of Super Ward, which respects Line of Sight and can’t see through walls.
Gods[edit | edit source]
Agni[edit | edit source]
- The warmup hit area indicator FX now shows 0.5s earlier for both friendly and enemy players. Note: The warm up did not get longer, the FX are visible earlier (more warning).
Ah Muzen Cab[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where the projectile could explode if it hit an enemy deployable.
Aphrodite[edit | edit source]
- The explosion for this ability now goes off at both Aphrodite and her target’s location. Any targets within the overlapping area are hit only once by the explosion originating from Aphrodite, applying Knockback but no Slow.
- Updated the description to indicate that the knockback applied always pushes enemies back to a set distance away from her (25 ft).
Arachne[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the spiders would spawn underneath the map.
Ares[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where he could still cast Bolster Defenses while continuing to recall.
Athena[edit | edit source]
- Magi’s Blessing was not properly referencing the highest tier in her Recommended Items.
Bacchus[edit | edit source]
- Fixed typo in the passive meter. We were a bit ‘Tipsy’.
Bastet[edit | edit source]
- The Ground Targeter should now properly indicate when this ability can’t be used.
Chang'e[edit | edit source]
- Fixed the rabbit getting stuck near the Phoenix in Joust.
- Fixed an issue in which some of her Recommended Items were not properly referencing the highest ranks whereas Sprint and Meditation were incorrectly using the highest ranks.
- No longer gains magical protection with each level, to be consistent with other mages.
- Moonlit Waltz
- Reduced the invulnerability duration and fire time by 0.2s on the tail end.
- Reduced damage and healing from 50/80/110/140/170 to 50/75/100/125/150.
Cupid[edit | edit source]
- Improved the visual treatment when the ground targeter is in an invalid location.
Fenrir[edit | edit source]
- Targets that are stealthed when grabbed are now revealed while held.
Freya[edit | edit source]
- No longer gains magical protection with each level, to be consistent with other mages.
Hel[edit | edit source]
- Increased move speed granted from 10/12.5/15/17.5/20% to 15/17.5/20/22.5/25%.
Hercules[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where targets could jump to avoid being tossed.
Isis[edit | edit source]
- Her 3D targeting meshes have been turned back on.
Mercury[edit | edit source]
- Now correctly indicates that it scales off of Basic Attack damage rather than Item-based Physical Power.
- Hydra’s Lament and Hydra’s Demise no longer proc when the targeter is canceled.
Ne Zha[edit | edit source]
- Ne Zha is now immune to root effects while dashing.
Odin[edit | edit source]
- Fixed typo showing % physical power in the K screen.
Sobek[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue in which the canons were not playing their FX when damage occurred.
Sun Wukong[edit | edit source]
- Sprint and Meditation were incorrectly using the highest ranks in his Recommended Items.
- Undefeated Body
- Reduced the health threshold at which the protection and critical strike bonuses apply from 50% to 35%.
- Cooldown increased from 90s at all ranks to 110/105/100/95/90s.
Thanatos[edit | edit source]
- Increased healing on successful hit from 50% of damage dealt to 75%.
- Bonus move speed while flying increased from 100% to 150%.
- Fixed an issue with his landing animation playing twice.
Thor[edit | edit source]
- Reduced cooldown from 14s to 12s.
Tyr[edit | edit source]
- Enemies caught in the pushback that are stealthed will be revealed.
Vulcan[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue in which Vulcan could be stuck moving backwards.
- Fixed an issue in which Vulcan could sometimes get stuck in “hunchback” pose under some circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where it would target towers.
- Updated the targeter to be more clear where the center of the blast will be.
Xbalanque[edit | edit source]
- Toggling this ability will no longer interrupt basic attack refire times.
- Right-click no longer cancels the toggled on status.
- Fixed an issue with multiple buff icons showing up.
Ymir[edit | edit source]
- Updated visual FX during buildup. This should also fix an issue where the FX were playing to completion even if this ability was interrupted early.
Zeus[edit | edit source]
- Now applies an electrocution death to minions it kills.
- Increased the buildup time from 0.6s to 0.9s
- Reworded the tooltip to indicate each hit applies a charge.
Zhong Kui[edit | edit source]
- Buff tooltip text updated to show correct value of 2 protections per stack