Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1616.1
New God: Chronos[edit | edit source]
Wheel of Time (Passive)[edit | edit source]
The wheel of time is always spinning and for Chronos, it is no different. Depending on where the wheel is when activating Accelerate, it provides a different benefit to Chronos.
- Section I: +20% Magical Lifesteal
- Section II: 75% Mana Refund On Abilities
- Section III: +20% Magical Power
- Section IV: +35% Magical Power Contribution to Basic Attacks
Time Rift[edit | edit source]
Chronos creates a rift in time, dealing 80/125/170/215/260 (+85% of your magical power) magical damage to all enemies in the area.
- Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 mana.
- Cooldown: 5s.
Accelerate[edit | edit source]
Chronos accelerates himself over time, allowing him to progressively move 10/15/20/25/30% faster for 8 seconds. While active, his attack speed is increased by 20/25/30/35/40% and he is not affected by the attacking movement speed debuff. This ability also stops the Wheel of Time.
- Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 mana.
- Cooldown: 15s.
Stop Time[edit | edit source]
Shooting forward spinning gears of time, any enemies hit by Chronos' attack are slowed to a stop, taking 30/50/70/90/110 (+40% of your magical power) magical damage on the initial hit and again when they are stunned for 1s.
- Cost: 65/70/75/80/85 mana.
- Cooldown: 16/15/14/13/12s.
Rewind[edit | edit source]
Chronos travels through time to where he was 8 seconds ago, gaining health and mana back to the values of that time. All of his cooldowns are instantly reset as well.
- Cost: 100 mana.
- Cooldown: 120/110/100/90/80s.
New Skins[edit | edit source]
|Chronos: Time Lord||Zeus: Young||He Bo: Golden|
- Legendary Skins have been added to the game. Every gold skin purchase will award a Legendary Skin that is automatically given to the player for that god when they achieve Mastery Rank 10. NOTE: If your god is already rank 10 prior to the patch then you must play one match that gives rewards to unlock the new skin.
New Voice Packs:[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Jungle Buffs
- The buff holding leaders in the jungle camps now drop their buffs when they are killed. The buff remains on the ground for 30 seconds.
- Only the team that last hit the camp leader can pick up the buff.
- Each player can only have 1 jungle buff at a time. Players that already have a jungle buff will not pick up another buff when they walk over it.
- Newly created Smite accounts will now be given Poseidon, Neith, Ymir, Ra and Thor as their permanently free gods. If you created a Smite account prior to the patch date, you will still own the previously provided permanently free gods (but will need to purchase any other unowned gods).
- The new free god rotation is Aphrodite, Apollo, Ares, Fenrir, Isis.
- Fixed a bug in which the Recorded tab on the TV menu was not displaying some information correctly.
- Fixed a bug where players would see gods permanently in their stun pose.
- Gods with magical damage basic attacks now gain 100% of their magical lifesteal when hitting an enemy with their basic attacks. This currently affects Zeus, Isis, Anubis, Athena and Chronos.
- The death recap screen no longer shows the killer first. It now sorts by the most damage done to you in the previous 10 seconds, showing the top 3 contributors.
- “Toggle Map Overlay” (default bound to ‘M’) shows color-coded outlines on paths in the Conquest map that lead to objectives.
- Teleport is no longer available in Assault mode.
- Player characters will now flash an outline if they take damage from your character or if you take damage.
- A number of inconsistencies related to projectile ranges have been addressed. The tower ranges in the Conquest map have been adjusted accordingly.
Spectator Changes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where the red team’s wards were not visible.
- Fixed syncing issues for party spectating.
- Fixed an issue where chat was rendering in the wrong place.
Items[edit | edit source]
NEW ITEM - Watcher’s Gift[edit | edit source]
- Cost - 800g
- +100 Health
- +10 HP5
- +5 MP5
- PASSIVE - The last hit bonus is given to the owner even when assisting on minion kills.
Bumba's Mask[edit | edit source]
- The movement speed buff has been removed from this item.
Demonic Grip[edit | edit source]
- The 10/20/30 Physical Power has been replaced with 20/40/60 Magical Power.
Meditation[edit | edit source]
- The heal has been reduced from 40% to 30% of your missing health.
Ward[edit | edit source]
Boots of Celerity[edit | edit source]
- Unique speed modifier decreased from +10/15/28% (40% out of combat) to +6/12/22% (35% out of combat)
Reinforced Greaves[edit | edit source]
- Unique speed modifier decreased from +10/15/21% (33% out of combat) to +6/12/18% (26% out of combat)
All other Boots, Greaves, Shoes, and Tabi[edit | edit source]
- Unique speed modifier decreased from +10/15/21% to +6/12/18%.
Gods[edit | edit source]
Athena[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug with her passive spear being blocked by friendly minions.
Bacchus[edit | edit source]
- Some visual adjustments have been made to his model.