SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1556
New God: Athena[edit | edit source]
Reach (Passive)[edit | edit source]
After using any ability, Athena’s next basic attack is a ranged attack, hitting all enemies it passes through, and dealing additional magic damage.
Damage: Basic Attack (+50% of your magical power).
Preemptive Strike[edit | edit source]
Athena powers up for a dash. While dashing, Athena will pass through minions and stop and hit the first enemy god she encounters, dealing damage and slowing all she hits. If she hits an enemy, Athena gains one stack of Block (max 3), absorbing the next basic attack from any god that hits her.
Damage: 80/13/180/230/280 (+50% of your magical power).
Slow Amount: 25%.
Slow Duration: 1.25/1.5/1.75/2.0/2.25s.
Confound[edit | edit source]
Athena releases a shockwave of power from her shield, taunting enemy gods, and forcing them to fight or chase her.
Taunt Duration: 1.0/1.25/1.5/1.75/2.0s.
Shield Wall[edit | edit source]
Athena summons a group of Athenian warriors who do damage upon arrival, and after 2s strike for additional damage.
Initial Damage: 40/75/110/145/180 (+50% of your magical power).
Secondary Damage: 80/150/220/290/360 (+50% of your magical power).
Defender of Olympus[edit | edit source]
Athena picks a single allied god anywhere in the world, and launches herself up into the air, landing next to that god 4.2 seconds later. During that 4.2 seconds, the allied god mitigates 50% of the damage it’s taken. Enemies nearby when Athena lands take damage.
Damage: 350/500/650/800/950 (+100% of your magical power).
Allied mitigation: 50%.
New Skins[edit | edit source]
|Athena: High Counselor||Poseidon: Golden|
New Voice Packs[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- The free god rotation has been changed to Anhur, Anubis, Ao Kuang, Sobek and Thor
- You may now view your Friend’s Stats and Clan Member’s from the the STATS | PLAYER PROFILE page. Further improvements to the Stats feature are planned for future releases.
- Fixed several issues with the AI for jungle creeps.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Play screen to populate oddly in some cases.
- Fixed an issue in which Artemis' death FX were black.
- Fixed several FX bugs.
- Fixed an issue with Thor's wall pushing out targets the wrong direction.
- Fixed an issue with Bacchus Chug when cc'd it would not cost him mana or cooldown.
- Fixed an issue with Bakasura eating minions and not getting effects.
- Fixed an issue with Bastet Pounce and cc immunity.
- Fixed an issue with Isis Spirit Ball interrupted and auto firing next time.
- Fixed an issue with leaps and stuns on start up.
- Fixed an issue with Character Builder and using default items where they would be purchased out of order (backwards).
- Fixed an issue with Party invites not showing while the in game web browser is open.
- Fixed an issue with Vamana Colossal Fury where he was unable to cancel once he entered extended duration when hit by a god.
Spectator Changes[edit | edit source]
- The camera now snaps, rather than blends, to a new view target when viewing in 3rd person mode.
Items[edit | edit source]
Bumba's Mask[edit | edit source]
- Fixed several bugs.