SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1517
New God: Isis[edit | edit source]
Basic Attack[edit | edit source]
Isis' basic attacks deal magical damage. There is no critical strike chance, lifesteal or other on-hit effects on her basic attack, regardless of items purchased.
Isis' basic attacks deal 30 magical damage plus 25% of her magical power, and utilize a three-swing chain, with the final hit having increased swing time and damage in a small AoE. Basic Attack Progression: 1/1/1.5x damage and swing time.
Funeral Rites (Passive)[edit | edit source]
Isis shares additional HP5 and MP5 with nearby allies. For every player death she witnesses, her aura gains an additional stack (max 10). Stacks reset on death.
HP5: 2 HP5 per stack.
MP5: 2 MP5 per stack.
Basic Attack Progression: 1/1/1.5x damage and swing time.
Wing Gust[edit | edit source]
Isis flaps her wings, gaining increased movement speed with no backpedal penalty, and sending forth 4 wing gusts in a line, each dealing magical damage to all targets in their path.
Damage: 35/55/75/95/115 (+40% of your magical power).
Gusts spawned: 4.
Movement Speed: 25%.
Firing duration: 3s.
Spirit Ball[edit | edit source]
Isis sends forth a ball of spirit energy. As the ball travels, it gains in power up to 1.5x at max range. At any time, Isis can activate the ability to detonate the ball, dealing magical damage and stunning enemies within 10 ft., scaling in duration up to 1.5x at max range.
Damage: 70/110/150/190/230 (+70% of your magical power).
Dispel Magic[edit | edit source]
Isis silences enemies at her target location. Enemies hit also lose a portion of their magical protections and are slowed for a duration. Allies affected by Isis' Funeral Rites aura gain the missing protections during this time.
Magical Protections Stolen: 10/15/20/25/30%.
Protection Steal Duration: 1.5/1.75/2/2.25/2.5s.
Circle of Protection[edit | edit source]
Isis plants her staff into the ground at her target location. Allies within its radius take 30% less damage from all sources. All damage mitigated in this way charges up the staff. When Isis activates the staff, it explodes, dealing damage to all enemies nearby and healing all allies based on how much damage was stored.
Damage: 160/200/240/280/320 (+50% of your magical power).
Healing: 80/100/120/140/160 (+25% of your magical power).
Damage Reduction: 30%.
Max Charge: 800/1600/2400/3200/4000.
Max Charge Dmg/Heal Scale: 1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5x.
New Skins[edit | edit source]
|Isis: Guardian Eternal||Vulcan: Sentry (Global Agenda)|
- Sentry Vulcan (Global Agenda Themed) - This skin is available to purchase with Gems, or is free to any player that has reached Level 30 on at least one Global Agenda character. (the skin will be automatically applied to the Hi-Rez Master Account linked to the Global Agenda character).
New Voice Packs[edit | edit source]
God Leveling / Worshipers[edit | edit source]
- For every game that is won, the god you played will earn Worshipers. The amount of Worshipers will dictate what “God Rank” each god is currently at.
- There are 10 God Ranks that can be achieved for each god.
- God Rank 1 reached on a god will trigger a Mastery Level for the player. The maximum Mastery Level you can attain is equal to the number of gods currently in the game.
- After each match you will see the amount of Worshipers gained for that match and your progress to the next level.
- In the Game Lobby you can see each god's progress in the Gods Menu.
- NOTE: Your God Rank will be earned from the point of the patch going forward. Matches played prior to the introduction of this system will not count toward your God Rank.
Player Leveling[edit | edit source]
- The old Player Level is now called Beta Level. Players reaching Beta Level 30 will receive the Ymir Cocadeamon skin if they reach Level 30 before official game release.
- There is a new Mastery Level for a player. For every god that reaches God Level 1 will give the player a Mastery Level + 1. There are as many Mastery Levels as there are gods in the game (At this time 36).
General[edit | edit source]
- Friends who are broadcasting using the in-game Twitch.TV integration, may now be viewed from the TV | FRIENDS tab.
- The in-game Twitch.TV integration now has support for your webcam.
- Only minutes broadcast during matches are now counted toward the Twitch.TV broadcasting achievements. Idle time in the main menu no longer counts toward achievements.
- The pricing for recolor skins has been reduced from 11,000 to 9,500 favor.
- The end of match summary screen now shows Tower Damage instead of Tower Kills.
- Healing from Death's Toll and Vampiric Shroud are now excluded from the Healing Statistics in the End of Match Lobby.
- When choosing a god on the GOD screen or in the match lobby, the god now plays an animation prior while appearing on the pedestal.
- VGS commands have increased spam control.
- The new god rotation is Apollo, Bastet, Hercules, Odin and Poseidon.
Challenge Changes[edit | edit source]
- All Challenge modes now allow for 1v1 options, in addition to 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 and 5v5.
- Joust now uses the same system for Challenge matches as the other game modes.
- When creating a challenge match, there is now an option to allow global (All Chat) during the match.
- When creating a challenge match, there is now an option to allow or disallow spectating / recording of matches.
Spectator Changes[edit | edit source]
- The Spectator HUD now shows the rank purchased on Active Items.
- New match lobby treatment when spectating Draft Mode matches.
Items[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- New Sound FX treatment.
Gods[edit | edit source]
Aphrodite[edit | edit source]
Cupid[edit | edit source]
- Cupid's passive now has an improved UI treatment.
Fenrir[edit | edit source]
- Fenrir now properly remains captured in Artemis' trap when he uses Brutalize and lands on it.
- His base attacks per second has been increased from .94 to 1 and the additional % per level has been increased from 1.6 to 1.7%.
- Seething Howl
- The physical lifesteal percentage has been increased from 5/10/15/20/25% to 15/20/25/30/35%.
- The base damage of this ability has been increased from 40/70/100/130/160 per hit to 45/75/105/135/165 per hit.
Hel[edit | edit source]
Hercules[edit | edit source]
- The range of this ability has been increased from 40 ft to 45 ft.
- Mitigate Wounds
- This ability now heals for 15/25/35/45/55 every second for 4 seconds when initiated.
- The percentage damage done within the 4 seconds that is returned as healing has been changed from 30/55/80/105/130% (+1% for every 2% health missing) to 40/60/80/100/120% (without additional scaling).
Kali[edit | edit source]
Ne Zha[edit | edit source]
- Universe Ring Toss
- Number of bounces decreased from 5/6/7/8/9 to 3/4/5/6/7 (-2 off all ranks - total number of hits is what's listed here +1 for the initial hit)
- Damage per hit increased from 50/70/90/110/130 to 75/100/125/150/175
- Physical scaling increased from 15% to 20% per hit
- Physical protection reduction per hit increased from 10 to 15
- Move Speed buff for Ne Zha increased from 4% per stack to 5% per stack
- Armillary Sash
- Physical Scaling increased from 50% to 150%
- Universe Ring Toss