SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1433
From Smite Wiki
Version 0.1.1433 was deployed on Thursday, March 28.
New God: Apollo - God of Music[edit | edit source]
Audacity (Passive)[edit | edit source]
- Audacity After 10 successful basic attacks, Apollo gains Audacity, attacking with both hands and increasing his attack speed by 100% for the next 5 attacks (hit or miss) he makes.
So Beautiful (Skill Key 1)[edit | edit source]
- Apollo strums a single cord on his Lyre. It's so beautiful it hurts, and all enemies in a long range line take 80/135/190/245/300 (+80% of your physical power) physical damage.
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana.
- Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11 seconds.
Serenade (Skill Key 2)[edit | edit source]
- Apollo uses his amazing voice to mesmerize all nearby enemies for .7/1.1/1.5/1.9/2.3s. Any damage done breaks the effect.
- Cost: 75 mana.
- Cooldown: 17/16/15/14/13 seconds.
The Moves (Skill Key 3)[edit | edit source]
- Apollo runs forward and slides on his knees, dealing 50/85/120/155/190 (+50% of your physical power) physical damage, knocking aside all enemies and adding a stack of Audacity for each enemy hit. At the end of the slide, the movement speed is decreased for enemies and increased for himself and allies by 5/10/15/20/25% for 2s.
- Cost: 70 mana.
- Cooldown: 15 seconds.
Across the Sky (Skill Key 4 - Ultimate)[edit | edit source]
- Apollo rides his chariot across the sky, choosing when to land, dealing 60/75/90/105/120 (+30% of your physical power) physical damage every .2s for .8s and knocking back enemies when he lands.
- Cost: 10 + 50 mana per second.
- Cooldown: 110/105/100/95/90 seconds.
New Skins[edit | edit source]
|Slickshot Apollo|| Feaster Bunny Bakasura|
(Limited Time Only!)
Feaster Bunny Bakasura[edit | edit source]
- A special thank you to community members Ironwolf09, LordTekron and EEkoz for their forum posts inspiring the Feaster Bunny skin.
General[edit | edit source]
- The first login experience has been modified some to help better guide new users to learning resources.
- The ability to have separate resolutions and screen types between the overall game lobby and a match has been removed. You now set a single resolution and screen type for the game on the VIDEO tab of the SETTINGS menu. The “dual mode” resolution system was causing confusion among new users, as well as crash conditions on some PCs.
- Game tips now show on the match loading screen.
- A new widget has been added on the HOME screen that displays your online friends.
- A new option has been added on the UI tab of the SETTINGS menu that allows users to control the scaling of the above-head combat text that displays above players’ heads when they are damaged or healed.
- A new option has been added on the VIDEO tab of the SETTINGS menu that allows users to enable/disable ragdoll physics. Disabling this feature will improve performance on some PCs (note that ragdoll physics is automatically disabled when running at Low or Lowest settings).
- The Social screens have been tweaked to simplify the process of creating a party.
- Additional tooltips have been added to the main menu to ease navigation for new users.
- In the end of match lobby, Kills, Deaths and Assists have been consolidated into one line on the expanded stats page.
- Your estimated network ping has been to the Pre-Match Lobby.
- In the Jungle Practice mode, players now start at Level 1. A special volume in the Altar area allows you to increase your level each time you step in and out of it (so that you can practice at the level you desire).
- In the Jungle Practice mode, the Ra Bot now scales based on your level.
- Changed the surrender rules so that if three people are left on a team, a surrender can occur with only 2 yes votes (previously, it required all 3 remaining players to surrender).
- The mini-map has undergone some modest performance optimizations.
- The gamemodes under the Practice menu now run locally on the users’ PC while playing Solo (previously these modes ran from a remote server). This may impact performance on some PCs -- please report any new problems.
- All references to the Focus mechanic have been removed the user interface.
- Fixed a bug in which the names of enemy players would be prematurely revealed in the match lobby when in draft mode.
- The Character Builder under the GUIDES menu has been modified some. Saving of items and abilities has not yet been added, but the changes made this patch move us closer to being able to add that feature.
- Fixed a few different crash conditions.
- A variety of other small bug fixes and cleanups have been made.
- Fixed an issue where Artemis’ Boar’s mesh would hang around for several seconds after it died.
- Fixed an issue where dangly physics parts on characters were still using PhysX when ragdolls were disabled.
- In Arena game mode, towers that kill minions now deduct points from the minion victim's team.
- Addressed an issue with leapers getting stuck in walls and ascending to the sky.
- The free god rotation has been changed to Anubis, Bakasura, Cupid, Sobek, Vamana.
- Fixed an issue where god bodies could remain or reappear after death.
- Fixed an issue where minion physics could jostle violently when they ran into a despawn area in Domination or Arena game modes.
Spectator Changes[edit | edit source]
- Left shift, by default, now is the only way to increase the camera speed across all spectator viewing modes.
- Fixed an issue where structures would appear to remain if you skip past their destruction.
- Clipping out pieces of the maps (Fire Giant volcano, base roofs, etc.) from an overhead perspective now only happens in isometric view.
- Fixed an issue where the crowd-control golden overlay on a player character would remain after rewinding.
- Fixed an issue where the isometric view could get stuck in a particular view if isometric view was triggered immediately after moving a freecam via the minimap.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- The global cooldown no longer applies to active abilities or consumables purchased from the store.
Portal[edit | edit source]
- Using this item creates a portal entrance at your spawning location and a portal exit at your ground target. A player standing on the portal entrance will teleport to the exit, consuming both the entrance and exit in the process. Cooldown - 180s.
Aegis Amulet[edit | edit source]
- Invulnerability has been reduced from 2s to 1.5s.
Purification Beads[edit | edit source]
- This ability is now usable when you are knocked into the air. You will still be in the air and falling, but are then immune to all other crowd control while falling.
Items[edit | edit source]
Bracer of Replenishment[edit | edit source]
- Price has been reduced from 475/1215/2250 to 475/900/1850.
Ethereal Staff[edit | edit source]
- The HP5 and MP5 have been removed from this item.
- This item now has +10/20/30 magical power.
- The percentage of your maximum health converted to magical power has been increased from 1.5% to 2%.
- Price has been reduced from 3050 to 2850.
Hide of the Nemean Lion[edit | edit source]
- Reflected damage is now done as magical damage instead of physical damage.
Hydra's Lament[edit | edit source]
- The passive has been changed to this:
- For 5s after using an ability, your next basic attack will deal 125% of your base physical power (before items and buffs) as additional physical damage. The effect can only apply once every 2 seconds.
Jotunn's Wrath[edit | edit source]
- The mana on this item has been reduced from 100/200/300 to 50/100/150.
- This item now has +5/10/15 physical penetration.
Gods[edit | edit source]
Aphrodite[edit | edit source]
- The damage has been increased from 10/17/24/31/38 to 15/25/35/45/55 a tick.
Bastet[edit | edit source]
- Bastet can now return pounce even when under crowd control, removing all of the crowd control effects on her at the time.
- Bastet now moves 25% faster while she is in her return pounce state.
Hel[edit | edit source]
- Fixed issue with debuff icon showing twice.
Ra[edit | edit source]
- The healing has been increased from 10/18/26/34/42 to 15/25/35/45/55.
Vamana[edit | edit source]
- The physical power contribution has been increased from 40% to 60%.
- The physical power contribution has been increased from 20% to 40%.
Zeus[edit | edit source]
- Protections gained while this ability is active have been increased from 15/20/25/30/35 to 15/25/35/45/55.