Persephone's Corrupted Arena
Description[edit | edit source]
Game Rules[edit | edit source]
The Corrupted Arena game mode is similar to the normal Arena mode, a brawling deathmatch where your goal is to defeat enemy players and their minions by reducing their side's ticket to zero. However there are several differences:
- There are bottomless pits all over the map. Falling into a pit will result in death.
- A large meteor will crash into the arena. Getting crushed by this meteor will result in death.
- Players will face off in a 5v5 death match after the game has ended. Players can access the item shop during the transition into the bonus round.
- A new Relic, Cruel Wind, only be available in this mode. It charges up then fires a single target ranged projectile that will pass through targets, knocking back every target it hits. When upgraded, it will also apply a debuff to any target hit to take more damage from all sources.
- The new relic replaces Sundering Spear, therefore Sundering Spear cannot be purchased in this mode.
Banned gods[edit | edit source]
These gods cannot be picked for the Corrupted Arena: