Statistics[edit | edit source]
- Players per Team: 3
- Starting Level: 3
- Starting Gold: 1,500
- Setup Time: 0:45
- Jungle Spawn Time: 0:10
- Gold Spooling: 6 per second
Description[edit | edit source]
This mode contains a unique boss objective: Bull Demon King. Upon his defeat, the team who defeated him receives a special buff for a short time. Additionally, the first structure of the enemy team is disabled for the buff's duration. Only phoenixes and towers can be disabled. If neither structure remains and the boss is defeated, the phoenix will be disabled if it should respawn during the buff's duration. This mechanic is unique to this map and can't be found anywhere else in SMITE.
This map has a Chinese theme and was inspired by several Chinese legends, mainly the one of Sun Wukong and the Cloud Palace.
There are also 2 Ranked variants of this game mode: A standard 3v3 Joust and a 1v1 variant called Duel.
Minimap[edit | edit source]
Jungle camps[edit | edit source]
- XP camp: There is one of these, across from the Bull Demon King camp. It is composed of two Tigers. They spawn 0:10 seconds into the game and have a respawn time of 2 minutes (120 seconds).
- Mana Buff camps: There are two of these, both on the same sides of the map and are composed of two Turtles and one Turtle Buff Holder. They spawn 0:10 seconds into the game and have a respawn time of 3 minutes (180 seconds).
- Damage Buff camps: There is one of these, near the center of the map and is composed of two Tigers and one Tiger Buff Holder. They spawn 0:10 seconds into the game and have a respawn time of 3 minutes (180 seconds).
- Bull Demon King camp : There is one of these on the side of the map. It spawns 4 minutes into the game and has a respawn time of 5 minutes (300 seconds).