Esports & Live Streams
Esports & Live Streams is a brand new system to the game client where players can earn points by watching SMITE and spend them on brand new skins. This store was introduced on SMITE Version 7.2.5895.5. It encourages many newer players to check out SMITE Esports, and its reward system will provide yet another way for dedicated SMITE players to earn great new content.
Misc[edit | edit source]
- First, make sure your account is linked to Twitch and/or Mixer, so you can earn points for watching SMITE on our official streaming channels.
- How do you Earn points?:
- Unlock an exclusive skin and earn bonus points with the Viewer Pass and Viewer Pass Plus!
- You may vote for games being played in the next two weeks, up to 2 hours before they are played.
- You can change your vote on any game at any time up until the 2 hour pre-game time, when votes become locked in
- SPL games will be played Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at 3PM E.T.
- In-Game voting results will be updated and points will be distributed on the following Monday.
- You will receive 1'000 for winning teams that match your predictions (2'000 with the pass)!
- Viewer Store:
- Players may purchase a rotating series of 3 skins for 75'000 each. These will update each patch.
- Exclusive new skins including Dunk-Father Odin will be available for 200'000 each.
- 2 more new skins will be added throughout the year
- View info about each of the SPL Teams
- Check their current win/loss records and standings
- Buy Avatars or Ward skins to support the team, a share of the profit goes directly to the org.
Viewer Store[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Valkyrie Bride Thor (Unlocked at 500'000 collected)
Exlusive New Skins[edit | edit source]
Skin rotations[edit | edit source]
Patch 7.2[edit | edit source]
Patch 7.4[edit | edit source]
Patch 7.5[edit | edit source]
Patch 7.6[edit | edit source]
Patch 7.7[edit | edit source]
Patch 7.8[edit | edit source]
Patch 7.9[edit | edit source]
Patch 7.10[edit | edit source]
Patch 7.11[edit | edit source]
Patch 7.12[edit | edit source]
Team bundles[edit | edit source]