Death marks are Cosmetic Items in SMITE that automatically apply a decal or spray upon killing an enemy player. These sprays last for 30 seconds. Players can choose which death mark they want to use from the loadout screen.
List of Death marks[edit | edit source]
|Kill Face||RIP||Skull||Get Rekt||I Love You||GG||Crater||Salty||Money|
|Voodoo||Game Over||Unamused Hera||Cutesy Pendragon||Flowerbed||N00B||Minion Plushies||Smokin' Gears||Skull and Crossbones|
|You're Toast!||Happy Holidays|
- Kill Face, RIP, Skull, Get Rekt, I Love You, GG, Crater, Salty and Money: These death marks can be obtained from the Inner Demon Chest (Inner Demon Arena).
- Voodoo: This death mark is part of the Voodoo Bundle 2 from the Voodoo Chest (Divine Uprising).
- Game Over: This death mark is part of the Pixelated Chest bundle from the Pixel Chest.
- Unamused Hera: This death mark was part of the Hera's Odyssey event.
- Cutesy Pendragon: This death mark is part of the Camelot Bundle from the (Legend of Camelot) event.
- Flowerbed: This death mark is part of the Spring Holiday Chest Bundle 2 from the Spring Holiday Chest.
- N00B: This death mark could be obtained by purchasing and achieving enough levels in the Neo Olympia Battle Pass.
- Minion Plushies: This death mark is part of the Plushie Buddied bundle from the Plushie Friends Chest.
- Smokin' Gears: This death mark is part of the Hyperdrive bundle from the Hyperdrive Chest.
- Skull and Crossbones: This death mark could be obtained by purchasing and achieving enough levels in the Pirate Queens Battle Pass.
- You're Toast!: This death mark was part of the Odyssey Underworld event.
- Happy Holidays: This death mark is part of the Winter Wonderland Fun bundle from the Winter Wonderland Chest.