Welcome to the Community Guides page!
- Here at the SMITE Wiki, we do our best to bring you as much information about the MOBA, SMITE. As a wiki, we also try to keep our information factual and objective. SMITE is a very strategic game, and debates about how to play are endless. Therefore, in order to provide the best experience possible, we bring you Community Guides.
What are Community Guides?
- Community Guides are written by the SMITE Wiki users, like you. The information in them is subjective and is the opinion of the author. We can't vouch for the credibility of the guides or that they'll give you a win 100% of the time. What we can do is attempt to present them in an accessible and straightforward manner. Please browse the Guide Listings on the right, or create your own guide by clicking the link below!
Guide Creation and Editing Rules:
- Strive to write the best guide you can. Low-quality or otherwise poorly written guides may be removed at the discretion of our administrators.
- Guides can be edited by anybody once published. Help out fellow community members with spelling or grammatical errors, but please do not abuse this power. Bad edits will be reverted and the editor may lose their editing privileges.
- More specific creation rules can be found in the guide assistance page.
- To prevent users from being led astray, each Community Guide is rated by the users that read them based on helpfulness and accuracy. The higher the rating, the better the guide.
How can I create a Community Guide?
- Anyone can create a guide by starting at the guide assistance. Simply enter the name of the guide you want to make, click "Create submission for review", and start working! Guides can make use of Mediawiki formatting. You can find more information about this here.
I submitted my guide, but it's not showing up in the listings!
- Don't worry, your guide should be fine. A guide administrator will need to review your guide and add it to the listings. This process can take anywhere from a few minutes to a couple of days, so be patient.