Statistics[edit | edit source]
- Players per Team: 5
- Starting Level: 3
- Starting Gold: 1,500
- Setup Time: 0:40
- Jungle Spawn Time: 0:10
- Gold Spooling: 6 per second
Description[edit | edit source]
Players can expect to meet each other in the middle of the map which provides quick access to the major objectives, both lanes, and a central Damage (red) Buff that players will have to fight over. The layout means players will be fighting often and in large numbers, while looking for opportunities to push down the enemy team's defenses.
Clash features Apophis, a jungle boss exclusive to this Game Mode that provides a powerful buff when defeated.
Minimap[edit | edit source]
Jungle camps[edit | edit source]
- Baboon Mages camps: There are four of these, two on the outside of each lane and two in between, composed of two Baboon Mages and one Baboon Mage Buff Holder. They spawn 10 seconds into the game and have a respawn time of 1.5 minutes (90 seconds).
- Hyena Brutes camp: There is one of these, at the center of the map, composed of two Hyena Brutes and one Hyena Brute Buff Holder. They spawn 10 seconds into the game and have a respawn time of 2 minutes (120 seconds). Once Apophis appears, the Damage Buff Camp will be instantly slain and will stop respawning.
- Apophis camp: There is one of these, at the center of the map. It spawns 10 minutes into the game and has a respawn time of 5 minutes (300 seconds). Once it spawns, anyone and anything inside the camp take 1000 damage.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Hitting one of the pharaoh statues scattered across the map with a basic attack will cause it to glow and a sound cue will play. Activating all 5 pharaoh statues will cause a burst of light with Ra's glyph to appear on the pyramid behind chaos' spawn.