Statistics[edit | edit source]
- Players per Team: 5
- Starting Level: 5
- Starting Gold: 3,000
- Setup Time: 1:30
- Gold Spooling: 4 per second
Description[edit | edit source]
Two teams of five players are pitted against each other in a single lane. Players must reach account level 15 before they are able to join this game mode.
Unlike other modes in SMITE, the game picks a random God for each player. Players can re-roll their god for 125 or 25 , causing the game to select a different random one. Gods can also be swapped between players, but, players cannot re-roll after having traded with a player.
There is a balancing mechanic in place for this random God assignment where if one team has a healer, the other will also have one. It's not possible to re-roll and become a healer. If a healer is re-rolled, the player will not get another healer.
After leaving their fountain, players cannot return to base to buy items or regenerate their health until they die. This also applies to Chang'e's passive. Most stackable buff items (with the exceptions of Gauntlet of Thebes, Hide of the Urchin, and Soul Eater) are disabled in this mode.
Minimap[edit | edit source]
Special Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Vital Orb: All four of them spawn at 60s into the game and have a respawn time of 60s. Players need to walk into these to collect them. Vital Orbs provide:
- 15% Increased movement speed for the player who picked up the Orb for 10s.
- 15% instant Health and Mana heal for the player and allies within 60 units.
- A 1% Health and Mana regeneration per second aura for 10s around the player. This affects all allies within 60 units.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- After the 10 minute mark, Jormungandr can be seen outside of the map closest to chaos' tier 1 tower.