Apollo's Racer Rumble
Additional information can be found here: Racer Rumble promo site.
Description[edit | edit source]
Race For Glory[edit | edit source]
The green flag has dropped in the Battleground of the Gods! Hop into your godly kart and hit the track for a crazy eight-person race! If you're the winner, you could earn some awesome rewards... just watch out for kappa shells!
Two New Map: Elysium Beach and Molten Pass[edit | edit source]
Race your cards around two new maps inspired by Conquest that you know and love. Cruise the seaside on Elysium Beach or plow through a volcano in Molten Pass.
Get Ready to Rumble![edit | edit source]
Welcome to Apollo's Racer rumble, an all-new racing game mode! Choose your god, hop into car and be the first to cross the finish line in this new Adventure.
Game Rules[edit | edit source]
Apollo's Racer Rumble is an 8 person race. The goal is to race around the track and be the first to complete four laps.
- Pick up and use items
- Drive over speed pads to gain a boost
- Drift around corners to gain a boost
- Race on one of two different maps
- Custom driving controls for this mode only
Controls[edit | edit source]
|- Turn Left|
|- Turn Right|
Gods[edit | edit source]
Pick from one of 10 available gods, each with their own custom driving animations:
Items[edit | edit source]
As you are driving, be sure to drive over the Smite boxes to pick up items!
- Kappa: Fire a shell that slows enemies.
- Shield: Protects from everything but Lightning.
- Sprint: Increases speed for a short duration.
- Blink: Instantly teleport forward.
- Barricade: Drop a wall behind you.
- Hammerrang: Throw a hammer to hit players forward and back.
- Nitrous: Increase speed for long duration.
- Lightning: Spin out all enemies ahead of you.
- Curse: Block players vision.
Racer Bundle[edit | edit source]
Celebrate and save with this great bundle! Included is the Apollo's Winner Circle skin, an evolving Pedestal and a Gold Key - Your ticket to a new Limited Skin from the Gold Vault. This bundle costed 900 while the Racer Rumble was available.
Lap Rewards[edit | edit source]
|2||Pedestal Upgrade 1|
|5||Pedestal Upgrade 2|
|8||Pedestal Upgrade 3|