|Click Here to See Guides on Vulcan|
|Title||Smith Of The Gods|
|Attacks Per Second||0.90(+0.01)|
|Magic Power||0 (+0)|
|Physical Power||36 (+2)|
|Magic Protection||30 (+1)|
|Physical Protection||15 (+3)|
|Release Date||Jan 31, 2013|
 Forge (Passive)
Vulcan tranfers a percentage of his protections and health to his turrets. In addition, when Vulcan is within 30 ft of his own deployables they regen a percentage of their health every second because of their proximity to the Forge.
Protection Transfer: 20%
Health Transfer: 20%
 Backfire (Skill Key 1)
Vulcan blasts a fireball out of his Forge, dealing damage to all enemies in its path. The strength of the blast also knocks Vulcan 20ft back.
Damage: 85/145/205/265/325 (+70% of your magical power)
Cooldown: 15 s
 Inferno Cannon (Skill Key 2)
Vulcan constructs an Inferno Cannon that shoots fireballs in a cone that deal damage to the target every second. The Inferno Cannon lasts until destroyed or another is placed. This inherits Vulcan's penetrations but does not apply on-hit effects.
Damage: 45/70/90/120/145 (+35% of your magical power)
Cooldown: 15 s
 Thumper XVI (Skill Key 3)
Vulcan constructs a Thumper XVI that deals damage every second and slows enemies every second. The Thumper XVI lasts until destroyed or another is placed. This inherits Vulcan's penetrations but does not apply on-hit effects.
Damage: 10/15/20/25/30 (+15% of your magical power)
Slow Duration: 2 s
Cooldown: 15 s
 Volcanic Overdrive (Skill Key 4 - Ultimate)
When Volcanic Overdrive is activated, Vulcan gains movement speed and protections for a short time. All of Vulcan's structures fire faster and gain massive regeneration. The Inferno Cannon also fires in a 360 radius and auto targets gods while under the effects of Volcanic Overdrive.
Movement Speed: 15/20/25/30/35%
Structure Attack Speed: 50%
Buff Duration: 6 s
Cooldown: 90 s
- "Start the fires!" (Entering the arena)
- "Fire in the hole" (Casting Backfire)
- "My finest creation" (Casting Inferno cannon)
- "Here's something I whipped up" (Casting Thumper XVI)
- "Don't let the fire die..." (death)
- "It's said that in this world a man needs to be an anvil or a hammer. You're looking at a hammer!!
- "I wont back down, my spirit is as hard as steel with 2 percent carbon, yeah that's the one you use on rock drills and....." *fades out*
- "The hardest weapons require the hottest fires. To get that kind of heat you'll want a 20/80 mix of oxygen and..." *fades out*
- "When remodeling a kitchen to withstand intense volcanic temperatures, i'd recomend using 2 inch square double platinum tubing columns supported by..." *fades out
- "Now some people ask me is it better to bolt or weld? I prefer welding connections, there sturdier and when done right they can take a blow from hercules. now..." *fades out*
- "When i started building a thumper turret they said, you must be daft to build that, but i built it all the same, just to show em, well...it blew up, so i built a second one, and it blew up, finally on the 16th one it stayed up."
 Recommended Items
|Healing Potion||Meditation||Mark of the Vanguard||Reinforced Boots||Hide of Leviathan||Mystical Mark||Sprint||Ankh of the Golem||Breastplate of Valor|
When the Gods of Rome ride chariots across the sky, it is Vulcan that made them. When they reach for weapons to wield in battle, it is Vulcan that forged them. When the very earth rumbles and mountains erupt in searing flame, it is Vulcan’s rage that burns. Smith of the Gods, Vulcan crafts with fire and forge as an artist would with paint and brush.
As an infant, so hideous was Vulcan that his disgusted mother, Juno, cast him into the sea from the heights of Mount Olympus. So great was the fall, it smashed one of Vulcan’s legs, a wound from which he would never recover. Beneath the waves, a sea nymph, Thetis, rescued the child-god and raised him as her own. As Vulcan grew, he ventured to the surface and discovered fire and the art of smithing. His natural talents emerged and he forged wondrous jewels for his adopted mother.
Summoned to a gala on Mount Olympus, Thetis wore Vulcan’s glittering gifts, but when Juno discovered Vulcan had made them, she jealously demanded he return to Mount Olympus. Angrily, Vulcan refused. In his stead, he sent a magnificent throne of gold and gems that imprisoned Juno when she sat upon it.
For three days Juno was so entombed, and would have remained so had not Jupiter, Vulcan’s father, interjected. To Vulcan he offered an exchange, Juno’s freedom for the hand of Venus, the most beautiful Goddess of Love. Vulcan agreed.
Though his vengeance was served cold, the fire of spite still burns in Vulcan’s chest. Unable to truly forgive, he loses himself at the forge. None of the wondrous chariots, jewelry or weapons he crafts can ever fill the hurt in his heart, but each one is worthy of a God.
If there is a skin you'd like to see a larger version of the loading screen splash art or in game model, just click on the image itself.
|Default||Iron Smith||Sentry (Global Agenda)|
|Free||200 Gems or 11000 Favor||300 Gems|
|In Game Model||In Game Model||In Game Model|
- Sentry Vulcan (Global Agenda Themed) - This skin is available to purchase with Gems, or is free to any player that has reached Level 30 on at least one Global Agenda character. (the skin will be automatically applied to the Hi-Rez Master Account linked to the Global Agenda character).