Smite Wiki:Community portal
Welcome to the Smite Wiki
This page is used as a task list to keep our efforts in the wiki coordinated and help new contributors finding issues that need attendance. Additionally, this page's discussion page is used for discussions that affect the wiki in general.
The Admin noticeboard is intended as a way to alert administrators of issues which need their attention.
This section will provided you with some very helpful links, just in case you are lost or need help. :)
- Greek Deities
- Egyptian Deities
- Norse Deities
- Chinese Deities
- Hindu Deities
- Roman Deities
- Mayan Deities
- 10 Minute SMITE intro/tutorial
- General Help
- Community Guides
Want to customize your signature? Do you even know what a signature is? Its very important for when leaving a message on a discussion or talk page. See How to customize and use a signature.
This area will list the current projects that we are focusing on to try to provide the most to that we can to the Smite Community.
- Fix/Check all the layouts of the god pages
- Adding in the images for the skills.
- Making sure that mana cost and cooldown of the skill are on 2 separate lines.
- Make sure all gods are properly categorized.
- Check all stat info that is always current.
- Acquire the loading image of all the new skins for all playable characters and add them to their respected pages.
- Add any new gods that have come out with all the current information.
- Fix/Check all the layouts of the item pages
- Make sure the images all look good.
- Make sure both tables are there, with all the proper information.
- Make sure all items are properly categorized.
- Make sure all stats are up to date.
- Add any new items that have come out with all the current information.
- In Beta :)
Never Ending Tasks
These tasks are the kind that will never end and will always need to be checked:
If you don't know how to set up a god page you should look at the God Infobox and Artemis. For items look at Item Infobox and Breastplate of Valor.
- Are the God pages up to date with all the correct stats?
- Are the Item pages up to date with all the correct stats?
- Any new items to add to the wiki?
- Any new skins to the wiki?
- Are the patch notes on the wiki yet?
These are the tasks that have already been completed by the admin staff and the community:
- God pages made.
- God Template made, god pages redesigned and updated with the template.
- Item pages made.
- Item Template made, item pages redesigned and updated with the template.
- Css update.
- Logo update.
- Skins added to the pages.
- Hi-Rez Management and information on their games created.
- Community Guides system built, with all needed templates. More work will be done over time to help improve the current system.