Smite Wiki is an encyclopedia database that contains everything you need to know about Hi-Rez Studio's upcoming MOBA, Smite. You'll find anything about playable characters and in-game items at Smite Wiki!
Code of Conduct[edit source]
Below are the community code of conduct for Smite Wiki. Infringing upon any of these rules will result in a warning given on a user's personal talk page. Ignoring a warning or repeatedly disobeying the code of conduct could result in blocking.
Personal Attacks[edit source]
Users should never personally attack other members of the wiki community on any part of the site. Comments should focus on the content, not the person.
Assume Good Faith[edit source]
If a wiki editor makes a mistake due to human error, the fact that they are new to the community, or any other honest reason, fellow wiki community members must assume good faith. Rather than insulting, berating, or lashing out at the editor, community members should approach situations like these with a helpful and understanding attitude.
Wiki vandalism will be defined as intentionally adding, removing, or changing content to the wiki in order to compromise the integrity of the site. It is strictly prohibited.
Examples of vandalism include but are not limited to:
- Inserting nonsense/gibberish into page content.
- Uploading offensive images.
- Blanking page content.
- Spamming links to external sites unrelated to the content of Smite Wiki.
Articles like these put the conusmer in the driver seat-very important.
Editing Guidelines[edit source]
These editing guidelines are meant to clearly outline the basics of how an article on this wiki should be formatted. Please follow them in order to maintain consistency throughout the site.
- Edit in North American English rather than Queen's English.
- Refrain from using profanity on content pages unless it is used within a direct quotation.
- Edit in an “encyclopedia” style avoiding use of the first person or any personal bias.
- Information that is not backed up by an official statement should be treated as rumor and labeled as such.