SMITE Closed Beta Version 0.1.907.0
From Smite Wiki
- The maximum party size that can join the match queue has been increased to 4.
- If a novice player (less than Level 6) teams with a Level 6+ player, the team may now join the Normal Match Queue (the higher ranked player must be the one that forms the party and joins the match queue).
- Players leaving the Match Lobby before a match starts will now incur a deserter penalty.
- Match invite changed to improve visibility. This particular implementation is temporary and will be replaced in a future update with a better treatment.
- Other deserter handling tweaks.
- Players that have been idle for 3 minutes are now kicked from the match and incur a deserter penalty.
- In Match chat size and position tweaked.
- Earliest time to surrender has been changed from 15m to 10m.
- Reconnecting to a match now remembers the number of stacks from your items.
- Mute functionality has been added.
- Toggle button that allows players to mute/unmute individual players.
- Mutes VGS, pings and in match chat.
- Mute lasts only the duration of the single match.
- Back button has been added to the video streams menu option.
- Spawn locations now damage enemies considerably.
- A targeting line has been added to all ranged gods basic attacks.
- Coins now fly into the air to give you feedback when you get the last hit on an enemy.
- Matches no longer crash after 60 minutes has elapsed.
- Exit button on the Escape Menu now says “Exit Game” to be more clear during a match.
- It also makes the player aware that they will incur a deserter penalty.
- Tooltips now appear when you hover over your abilities while in a match.
- Logging in to the same account twice now properly disconnects the original client.
- Furies have now moved in to some of the jungle camps in the practice map.
- A new bar has been added to the top of the screen during a match.
- Shows your current values for your primary stats.
- Shows the 6 items you have purchased from the store.
- Death Recap and God Stats shortcuts have been added to the hud bottom bar.
- Friends list is now sorted by online players first.
- You no longer continue moving in a direction automatically after using the voice command system.
- In the End of Match Lobby, the scoreboard now has 3 new buttons available next to each players name:
- Add Friend
- Add Blocked
- Report Player
- Favor changes:
- All gods have been priced at 5500 favor and 520 gems.
- Each player level gained gives players a bonus of 1000 favor.
- Enemy teams no longer get notified of surrender vote failures.
- Players that are immune to stun/fear/silence/root based on an ability being used now show an fx to indicate to players of their state of immunity.
- Free Mouse has been moved from Alt to Spacebar.
- Suppress Help has been moved from Spacebar to H.
- Surrender votes have been shifted from F5 and F6 to F6 and F7 to make it less likely to be pressed accidentally while training skills.
- Health and Defense camp locations have been swapped to make early game jungling easier.
- Fire Giant applies a 40% healing debuff when hitting enemies with his Flaming Boulders.
- Qin's Essence has been renamed to Qin's Blades to sound more "stabby".
- Heaven’s Will item has been removed from the game.
- Art pass on icons for the items.
- Still Target (Passive)
- Now working properly.
- Reduced the number of stacks to 3.
- Transgressors Fate
- Now scales off of physical power properly.
- Reduced the physical power contribution to 30%.
- Kalydonian Boar
- When the boar spawns, he delays 1s before stunning his first target.
- The boar only stuns the same person once. He will still stun 2+ enemies one after another.
- Now has a ground target proximity to let you know how far the boar will run.
- Still Target (Passive)