SMITE Closed Beta Version 0.1.1288
Smite Beta Version 0.1.1288 is planned for deployment on January 9, 2013. The servers will be down for a few hours during the deployment. Below are the notes for the patch.
New God: HERCULES!
Strength From Pain (Passive)
As Hercules takes damage, he gains 20 (+2 * your level) physical power based on a percentage of his missing health.
Hercules delivers a mighty strike, driving all enemies back and stunning them for .8/.9/1/1.1/1.2s if Hercules is at or below 50% health, increasing with Focus up to 1.7s. Anyone hit by the blow takes 80/130/180/230/280 (+60% of your physical power) physical damage.
Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana.
Hercules smashes the ground, sending a shockwave forward that does 60/110/160/210/260 (+50% of your physical power) physical damage to all enemies. Enemies at the end of the shockwave are thrown into the air towards Hercules.
Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 mana.
When Hercules activates this ability, 30/55/80/105/130% (+1% for every 2% health missing) of the damage taken in the next 4 seconds is returned to him as health over the next 10 seconds.
Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana.
Hercules rips a huge boulder from the ground. Throwing the boulder does 200/300/400/500/600 (+100% of your physical power) physical damage and knocks back all enemies where the boulder lands. The boulder continues rolling, doing 50% damage to all enemies in its path. Subsequent hits on the same enemy do 50% less damage per hit.
Cost: 100 mana.
Hercules will be 11,000 favor for the first approximately 2 weeks after launch, then drop to 5,500 favor. The gem price is not expected to change in the near term.
|Freya: Frost Maiden||Hercules: Lion of Olympus|
- The Stats system has been removed from the game, and individual Stats are no longer purchasable in the Item Store. Future release may introduce alternative methods to allow players to further customize their build while in a match.
- The Mode of the Day is now available to all players, whether or not you own the gods required by the mode (featured gods will be available to play for everyone).
- Ranked Conquest Matches are now restricted to Level 30 players only.
- Added live spectating with a built-in time delay and playback controls, including pausing, changing the speed of the playback, rewinding, and skipping ahead. For now, this feature is accessible to a small test group only.
- In Conquest Mode, changed the neutral non-buff camp spawn time to every 100 seconds (down from 180s).
- In Conquest Mode, changed the health on the larger of the neutral spawn camp furies to 700 (down from 1100).
- In Conquest Mode, Practice and Joust, the gold earned from lane minions has been reduced by 1 gold per minion.
- A new icon on the PLAY screen now indicates which gamemodes are eligible for a first win of the day bonus.
- While in a match, the name of the god you are playing will be displayed next to your in-game name in chat.
- Further improvements and fixes have been implemented for the GODS screen.
- The in-game web browser has had a technical upgrade. It should load some web pages faster now. [Note: Portions of this change were reverted at the last minute].
- Fixed a bug in the Item Store in which the wrong recommended items would be displayed in some circumstances.
- Several additional minor bugs have been fixed in the Item Store.
- Practice mode now grants the same gold earn rate and starting level as Joust mode.
- Maximum allowed stats have been modified as follows:
- Health -- 5500 (up from 5000)
- HP5 -- 100 (down from 150)
- MP5 -- 100 (down from 150)
- Lifesteal -- 65% (up from 50%)
- Physical Protection - 325
- Magical Protection - 325
- Ground Speed -- 1000 (was 600)
- Cooldown has been increased from 90s to 120s.
- Reintroduced into the game.
The Executioner, Spear of the Magus and Demonic Grip
- Now acts off of total protection instead of base protection.
- Passive now works on total physical power
- Now showing correct passive icon
- Sorrow (Passive)
- His abilities now steal physical protection along with magical.
- Duration that protections are stolen has been increased from 3s to 5s.
- His passive now grants him 30% reduction to crowd control durations (does not stack with other Resolve items).
- Additional movement speed based off of nearby enemies has been removed.
- Focus contribution has been increased from up to 35% to up to 50%.
- He is now immune to slows for 1s after activation.
- Razor Claws
- Physical power contribution has been decreased from 35% to 25%.
- Nine Tails
- Focus scaling now appropriately functions on all ranks of this ability. Previously, ranks 2-5 were lasting a full 3 seconds independent of Focus.
- Insatiable Hunger (Passive)
- This ability no longer scales off of Focus.
- Attack speed per kill is increased from 2% to 3%.
- Each kill also gives a 5% run speed buff for 10s, stacking up to 5 times.
- Eat Minion
- The base healing has been increased to 80/140/200/260/320 and no longer scales off of Focus.
- Movement speed buff has been removed from this ability.
- Eating a minion now gives him a 10/15/20/25/30 buff to magical and physical protection.
- Heart Bomb
- Physical power contribution has been changed from 60% to 100%.
- Fixed an issue where the 2nd explosion was doing more base damage than intended.
- Blood Lash
- Physical power contribution has been reduced from 150% to 110%.
- This ability now breaks all cc on Kali upon activation.
- The duration that Loki remains invisible has been increased from 3s to 4s.
- Aimed Strike
- Physical power contribution has been increased from 80% to 150%.
- Sleeping Giant
- The amount of physical protection converted to physical power is now 10% and does not increase with Focus.
- Colossal Fury
- Vamana is now immune to all CC during his ultimate.
- The amount of regen per tick has been increased from 2% to 5% and no longer increases with Focus.
- His basic attack was unintentionally shorter than other ranged gods and has been fixed.
- Dead of Night (Passive)
- His passive now also grants a kill stack when the enemy is killed while stunned.
- Rising Jaguar
- Bonus damage against poisoned enemies has been reduced from 50% to 30%.
- Darkest of Nights
- Enemies are no longer stunned when they respawn during this ultimate.
- Passive no longer proc with Vampiric Shroud and Hydra's Lament.