SMITE Beta Version 0.1.1764.2
From Smite Wiki
New God: Mercury[edit | edit source]
Fastest God Alive (PASSIVE)[edit | edit source]
- For every 1 ft traveled, Mercury gains a 0.1% physical power bonus on his next basic attack (max 50%). Mercury also gains additional physical power equal to 20% of movement speed from items.
Made You Look[edit | edit source]
- Mercury moves in the blink of an eye, dealing one melee attack to every enemy within the target area. Each hit is considered a basic attack, may trigger item effects, and can critical hit.
- Damage: 70/100/130/160/190 (+50% of your physical power).
- Range: 55ft.
- Radius: 5/7.5/10/12.5/15ft.
- Cost: 50.
- Cooldown: 8.
Maximum Velocity[edit | edit source]
- Mercury increases his attack speed, ignoring slow and root effects for the duration.
- Attack Speed: 30/40/50/60/70.
- Duration: 3/3.5/4/4.5/5s.
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80.
- Cooldown: 18/17/16/15/14s.
Special Delivery[edit | edit source]
- Mercury dashes forward, knocking aside minions, grabbing the first enemy god he encounters and spinning them. The enemy god takes damage until the effect ends, and Mercury throws the god in the direction of his choosing.
- Minion Damage: 70/115/160/205/250 (+60% of your physical power).
- Damage per Tick: 10/15/20/25/30 (+15% of your physical power).
- Duration: 1s.
- Damage Interval: 0.25s.
- Cost: 70/75/80/85/90.
- Cooldown: 15s.
Sonic Boom[edit | edit source]
- Mercury gathers energy for a powerful dash, with the range extending as he does so (max 500ft). He travels the distance faster than the speed of sound, dealing damage to all enemies, disorienting them and spinning them around in a random direction.
- Damage: 200/275/350/425/500 (+120% of your physical power).
- Disorient Duration: 1s.
- Cost: 80/90/100/110/120.
- Cooldown: 90s.
New Skins[edit | edit source]
|Mercury Quicksilver||Golden Agni||Golden Ne Zha|
Voicepacks[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- All gods have been placed into one of five classes: Assassin, Warrior, Guardian, Mage, Hunter.
- The Assault game mode will now assign one god from each class (Assassin, Warrior, Guardian, Mage, Hunter) to each team. The gods assigned will be chosen randomly from within each class.
- For brand new players, Guan Yu has replaced Poseidon as a permanently free god. This change does not impact existing players.
- A new option has been added on the Controls tab of the SETTINGS menu to “Use Simple Targeting Aid.” If this option is selected, all 3D elements from ground targeters are removed.
- When an enemy player comes within ward range, the mini-map is now automatically pinged.
- A new screen has been added under the STATS menu that summarizes your God Mastery Progression in a clearer way.
- The Skills Screen (“K”) has undergone a usability and visual upgrade.
- The scoreboard has undergone a usability and visual upgrade.
- Updated Skins selector on Gods page to order the skins in the following order: Default, “Regular”, Golden, Legendary, Promotional. Also, for Promotional skins, the "short description" field is displayed now.
- The font on the top bar, where the match timers are shown, has changed. This information should now be easier to see.
- If your framerate drops below a target level, the system will now automatically drop the level of detail on certain FX and particles, in order to improve performance.
- The conquest map has undergone some additional art revisions (new towers on the invader side).
- The background scene used in the end of match lobby animations has been modified.
- A variety of modest performance improvements have been implemented.
- Fixed an issue in which stun/taunted players (e.g. with Athena's Confound ability, #2) could cancel the auto attacks by left clicking.
- Video Tutorials, God Guides and Community Videos now appear under the TV menu instead of the Guides menu.
- The ALT key is now the default key binding for FREE MOUSE (formerly defaulted to spacebar). This can be rebound from the CONTROLS menu under SETTING. Spacebar will default to other functionality in the future.
- An issue has been fixed in which structures were taking more than expected damage from physical damage dealing gods if those gods had the fire giant buff.
- The new god rotation is Agni, Hades, Loki, Tyr, Xbalanque.
Spectator[edit | edit source]
- An early experimental feature has been added in which spectators can squash the map for better visibility. This is bound to ‘U’ by default.
- Default bindings for turn left and turn right are now ‘Q’ and ‘E’ respectively.
- Default bindings for fly down and fly up are now ‘Z’ and ‘C’ respectively.
- Fixed a view popping issue when in isometric view and pinging the map
- Added camera smoothing/leading to isometric view when attached to a player.
Active Items[edit | edit source]
Hand/Fist of the Gods[edit | edit source]
- The damage that is done to minions is now always 480 in scenarios where the target does not meet the automatic kill requirement.
New Normal Items[edit | edit source]
A few of these items were suggestions from community members. Thanks for the suggestions and keep them coming!
Asi[edit | edit source]
- This is a new 3 tier item.
- Cost - 1850g
- +15% Physical Lifesteal
- +15% Magical Lifesteal
- +30% Attack Speed
- PASSIVE - If you are below 25% Health, you gain an additional 25% physical and magical lifesteal for 5 seconds. Can only occur once every 15 seconds.
Frostbound Amulet[edit | edit source]
- This is a new 3rd tier option of Frostbound Hammer.
- Cost - 2300g
- +25 Physical Power
- +325 Health
- PASSIVE - Enemies hit by your damaging abilities will move 10% slower for 2 seconds.
Hide of the Urchin[edit | edit source]
- This is a new 3rd tier option of Hide of Leviathan.
- Cost - 2500g
- +45 Physical Protection
- +45 Magical Protection
- +250 Health
- +250 Mana
- PASSIVE - You gain +2 protections for each god kill or assist (max 10 stacks).
Mail of Renewal[edit | edit source]
- This is a new 3 tier item.
- Cost - 2400g
- +40 Physical Protection
- +300 Health
- +10% Cooldown Reduction
- PASSIVE - You gain 10% of your maximum health and mana over the next 5 seconds when you get a kill or assist against an enemy god.
Rod of Ascelpius[edit | edit source]
- This is a new 3 tier item.
- Cost - 2660g
- +75 Magical Power
- +200 Health
- +10% Movement Speed
- AURA - The healing and health regeneration of allies within 70 feet is increased by 15%.
Telchines Ring[edit | edit source]
- This is a new 3 tier item.
- Cost - 2125g
- +45 Magical Power
- +30 Magical Protection
- +10% Attack Speed
- PASSIVE - Your basic attack hits deal 40 additional magical damage to the target.
Gods[edit | edit source]
Anhur[edit | edit source]
- New loading screen card and thumbnail for default skin.
Ao Kuang[edit | edit source]
- New ground targeters.
Arachne[edit | edit source]
- This ability can now be fired through walls.
Artemis[edit | edit source]
- The traps have been modified to make them slightly less visible to enemies (this does not impact the visibility of friendly traps).
Athena[edit | edit source]
- Updated loading screen card and thumbnail for default skin. (“When at first you don’t succeed, try try again”).
- Preemptive Strike
- Fixed a bug where Athena would complete her dash when CCd during the dash.
- Fixed a bug where enemies would not auto attack while taunted.
Bakasura[edit | edit source]
- The regurgitation area has been changed to a volume to remove Cripple as soon as the enemy leaves the area. This fixes an issue where players would be Crippled for longer than intended.
- The regurgitated minions now play a different death animation and sound to avoid confusion of Bakasura dying.
- The FX playing on you indicating that you are in the regurgitation area has been changed to be more clear.
Bastet[edit | edit source]
- When Bastet hits an enemy with Pounce, Razor Claws or Nine Tails, she wounds the target for 3 seconds. If the target has a wound, those abilities deal 15% more damage and remove the wound instead.
- This ability now shows a countdown for further communicating the remaining time available to pounce back.
- Using teleport will now cancel your return pounce timer.
Chang'e[edit | edit source]
- This ability has been changed so that the amount of time that she is unable to be hit has been increased from 1s to 1.2s.
- The base damage of this ability has been reduced from 175/250/325/440/475 to 160/235/310/385/460.
Hun Batz[edit | edit source]
- This ability has been changed so that, after firing the ability, pressing the ability button again will now teleport to the next target hit.
Thanatos[edit | edit source]
- The amount of time between firing this ability and the damage occurring has been reduced from 0.6s to 0.4s.
- The amount of time between firing this ability and flying into the air has been reduced from 1.5s to 1.2s.
- Thanatos can now see through the fog of war when he is flying during his ultimate.
Ymir[edit | edit source]
- The amount of time between firing this ability and the damage occurring has been reduced from 0.79s to 0.5s.
- This ability has been changed so that you can right click to detonate it early for reduced damage.
- The base damage has been reduced from 600/750/900/1050/1200 to 500/650/800/950/1100.
- The magical power contribution has been decreased from 200% to 150%.
Zhong Kui[edit | edit source]
- The percentage of remaining damage done when removing cards early has been reduced from 50% to 40%.
- The base healing of this ability has been reduced from 30/45/60/75/90 to 25/40/55/70/85.