|Click Here to See Guides on Hercules|
|Title||The Champion Of Rome|
|Attacks Per Second||1 (+0,0125)|
|Physical Power||39 (+2.25)|
|Magic Protection||30 (+1)|
|Physical Protection||18 (+3)|
|Health Regen||7 (+0.63)|
|Mana Regen||4 (+0.4)|
|Release Date||Jan 9, 2013|
 Strength From Pain (Passive)
As Hercules takes damage, he gains 20 (+2 * your level) physical power based on a percentage of his missing health.
 Driving Strike (Skill Key 1)
Hercules delivers a mighty strike, driving all enemies back and stunning them for 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5s if Hercules is at or below 50% health. Anyone hit by the blow takes 85/155/225/295/365 (+90% of your physical power) physical damage.
Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana.
Cooldown: 14 s.
 Earthbreaker (Skill Key 2)
Hercules smashes the ground, sending a shockwave forward that does 60/110/160/210/260 (+50% of your physical power) physical damage to all enemies. Enemies at the end of the shockwave are thrown into the air towards Hercules.
Cost: 70/75/80/85/90 mana.
Cooldown: 15 s.
 Mitigate Wounds (Skill Key 3)
When Hercules activates this ability, 30/55/80/105/130% (+1% for every 2% health missing) of the damage taken in the next 4 seconds is returned to him as health over the next 10 seconds.
Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana.
Cooldown: 17 s.
 Excavate (Skill Key 4 - Ultimate)
Hercules rips a huge boulder from the ground. Throwing the boulder does 300/425/550/675/800 (+100% of your physical power) physical damage and knocks back all enemies where the boulder lands. The boulder continues rolling, doing the same damage to all enemies in its path. Subsequent hits on the same enemy do 50% less damage per hit.
Cost: 100 mana.
Cooldown: 90 s.
- "No pain no gain!/Bring the pain!" (Mitigate Wounds)
- "Get back!/Coming through!" (Driving strike)
- "Herc smash!" (Earthbreaker)
- "I will pound you into the dirt!"
- "I've preformed impossible labors before, defeating me will be your first!
- "My strength defines me, and soon it will define you too."
- "Hercules, Hercules, Hercules, Hercules!"
- "Do you even lift?"
- "Excuse me, do you have a sewing kit ready? That's a shame, cause I'm ripped!"
- "Who need direction to the beach?"
 Recommended Items
|Healing Potion||Meditation||Death's Toll||Warrior Tabi||Hide of Leviathan||The Executioner||Sprint||Deathbringer||Fatalis|
Brave Hercules, a demigod son of Jupiter, born with impossible strength and force of will; for whom no task is insurmountable, no heroic deed unachievable. Yet, Like all of Jupiter’s illegitimate children, Hercules once drew the ire of Juno, and though he is now known as a hero, his greatest achievements might never have been done without Juno’s initial tragic involvement.
She struck Hercules mad, and he slew his own children.
Once recovered, grief stricken, Hercules sought penance for his crimes. An oracle of Jupiter advised he should pledge his service to the king Eurystheus, and so Hercules reluctantly did so. Jealous of the demigod, the king set him to twelve impossible tasks, expecting him to fail at the first, to slay the Nemean Lion and return with its hide.
The Nemean Lion captured women and devoured soldiers. Its fur was so thick no weapon could pierce it, and its claws so sharp, no armor could guard against them. Hercules tracked the lion to its mountain caves and drew it out, firing arrows that shattered against the beast’s impenetrable coat. Agilely, he dodged as the lion leapt to maul him. In the end, Hercules aimed a powerful shot straight into the lion’s roaring maw, a place the powerful fur did not protect, and slew it. Then, using the beasts own claws, he skinned the hide, wearing the mantle proudly as his new armor.
Eurystheus was aghast upon the hero’s return. Immediately the legend of Hercules began to grow. Eleven more labours the confounded king set against him, but time after time, year after year, Hercules performed what could not be done, earning fame, glory, and the peace he so desperately sought.
- Hercules was originally intended to be released between Bacchus and Xbalanque (likely in the week of December 3 to December 7 2012), however, Hi-Rez introduced the Focus system, and Hercules' original kit was created without said system in mind. As a result, he was postponed until after Xbalanque's release.
If there is a skin you'd like to see a larger version of the loading screen splash art or in game model, just click on the image itself.
|Default||Lion of Olympus||Grand Slam|
|Free||200 Gems or 11000 Favor||400 Gems|
|In Game Model||In Game Model||In Game Model|
 Patch Notes
- Fixed an (awesome) bug in which players would spawn as Hercules’ rock.
- Fixed an issue where the damage was applying instantly instead of when the rocks hit enemies.
- The radius of the boulder has been increased by 50%.
- The damage reduction from getting hit by the rolling boulder has been removed.